Our Day Care Curriculum in Cockeysville
At Celebree School® of Cockeysville, we’re committed to a mission of protecting, educating, and nurturing in a positive and safe environment. Through our day care curriculum, we’re doing all that and more, helping children across Cockeysville, MD to learn and grow, so they’re well-prepared for school and life, all while having fun. It adheres to:
- The Maryland Early Learning Standards.
- The Seven Domains of Learning, so we’re meeting the physical, emotional, academic, and social needs of children.
The STEAM Approach to Day Care Curriculum in Cockeysville
With the day care curriculum at Celebree School of Cockeysville, your child will be well-equipped for the years ahead thanks to our inclusive STEAM philosophy. We take critical concepts in Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics and introduce them to your child through experiential learning, encouraging them to explore in hands-on ways, think critically, make connections, and grow intellectually. By taking into account their natural curiosity, we’re bringing learning to life so they’re more engaged and excited about the process.
Our Day Care Curriculum Programs at Celebree School of Cockeysville
Celebree School of Cockeysville’s day care curriculum is broken down by age group, offering programs for infants, toddlers, pre-schoolers, pre-k, and school age children. This approach ensures your son or daughter is in a classroom that will help them advance in a way that’s appropriate for their age and stage, with lessons further tailored around their needs.
With Celebree School of Cockeysville’s programs, we also offer:
- Digital Individualized Daily Reporting. Your child’s teacher will send you reports each day detailing progress and activities.
- Individual Development Analysis. These preschool tools are unique and helpful for parents and teachers in measuring progress at the pre-school level.
- Preparation to the Fullest. Every milestone important for kindergarten readiness is covered, so your child is completely prepared.
- Pre-K Classroom. Our school even has a state-of-the-art classroom to ensure the most successful transition possible.
Give your child the best start, one that helps them grow day by day, with Celebree School of Cockeysville’s day care curriculum programs. We invite you to come visit us for yourself, so you can get a first-hand look at what sets us apart.
Visit Celebree School of Cockeysville today by calling (410) 666-4080. Our day care curriculum is designed for children across Cockeysville and Hunt Valley, MD.