Part Time Preschool Programs in Cockeysville
Some children thrive on a full time schedule, while others require a more relaxed approach. At Celebree School® of Cockeysville, we understand. That’s why we offer part time preschool programs in Cockeysville, MD that are open to children ages 2-5 and deliver all the same advantage as full time education, just on a more flexible schedule. Your son or daughter will feel safe to explore, develop their strengths, and gain the skills needed for a successful start in kindergarten, all in a way that’s ideally suited for them and your whole family.
Part Time Preschool Programs in Cockeysville for Two, Three, Four, and Five Year Olds
The skills and values your child learns at an early age serve as important building blocks for future success the school years ahead. At Celebree School of Cockeysville, our part time preschool programs take a holistic approach to education, inspiring and encouraging children to develop in many vital ways, from cognitively and physically to emotionally and socially. At the same time, they’ll have the freedom to explore and express themselves creatively, forging a strong sense of confidence and independence along the way.
Whatever stage of the preschool years your son or daughter is in, they’ll be in a safe, secure setting at our part time programs. They’ll also have many opportunities to:
- Play. From free-choice periods to fun and interactive games and activities, your child will have a variety of ways to participate and stay engaged throughout their day.
- Learn. Through hands-on experiences and projects, they’ll be introduced to math, science, literacy, and comprehension in a developmentally appropriate way.
- Interact. From start to finish, interaction is built into every aspect of the day, giving children many opportunities to make friends, laugh, and connect while improving social and conflict resolution skills.
- Explore. There are endless opportunities to explore in our part time preschool programs, both by bringing nature into the classroom, as well as stepping outside.
- Grow. Every child who walks through our doors is special and treated as such by our team of caring and committed teachers. Thanks to this warm, nurturing approach, your child will feel comfortable learning and growing through activities, games, and interactions designed to help them soar.
If you’d like to learn more about Celebree School of Cockeysville, call (410) 666-4080 today to schedule a visit. Our part time preschool programs are open to families throughout Cockeysville, Hunt Valley, and the surrounding communities.