- I love Celebree!
- My son has been attending since Oct. 2014 and seems to be enjoying himself. I feel comfortable there too. They have a great group of teachers, the Director and assistant director are super nice.
- Parenting is hard; Celebree makes it easier. As if life wasn't difficult enough with a new baby, soon after having my daughter, my husband was laid off. Celebree worked with us to delay my daughter's start date while my husband was home looking for work and ensuring that we wouldn't lose her place...
- My son has been at this Celebree since he was 10 months old. I, like many was very was nervous to put him in any type of daycare system. I went to several other day cares to check them out and Celebree of Forest Hill was by far the best!! What won me over in the beginning was the fact that they had cameras in every classroom, only parents and staff are allowed access to where the kids are, the staff being as friendly as they are, and how clean the place was.
- Nice and Secure, very nice staff, rates are good, hours are GREAT, just started but I'm very happy with my choice for my little 4 year old girl
- Very nice center, nice open atmosphere, very friendly staff.
- My 3-year-old is so excited to attend Celebree. The teachers are polite and communicate with parents. My daughter is learning what BCPS Kindergarten students are in school.
- Teaches your children a lot more than the school system does. Child is 4 and knows a lot more than 1st graders in the area thanks to Celebree.
- Nice teachers and active learning program. Wears out the little one so parents can enjoy a quieter kid after work.
- My little 2-year girl is doing so well there, they are very friendly and nice. The place is clean and organized. They are taking very good care of her.
- Absolutely love this place. The staff are all friendly and helpful, my child is happy and healthy. They really take pride in including the parent in their child’s education.
- The hours are great and the teachers do genuinely care about their kids
- Top notch education program and teachers care about the kids. The variety of activities keep my little one engaged and she loves to go to school everyday!
- We love Celebree!!!! Best child care center I have ever visited. The teachers are loving, caring and really take the time to provide the best education the children.
- Beautiful Location. New facility with warm and friendly staff
- Our family has been at Celebree for over 4 years...LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. The teachers are very hands on and provide a nurturing environment for our children. Our oldest son is preparing for Kindergarten in the fall and Celebree has helped him to excel in both reading and writing.
- Celebree in Bowie, MD is one of the best childcare centers I have ever enrolled my child in. The director and Asst. director genuinely care about each and every child.
- My son started at Celebree when he was 3 going on 4 and he just graduated from the pre-K class! Celebree has really been an extension of our family!!!! They loved, nurtured and educated my son well past my expectations! Everyone is great from the Director Ms. Natasha to each classroom teacher and teacher’s assistant! I am looking forward to my son having a great year in kindergarten thanks to his Pre-K teacher Ms. Amy!!!!
- My daughter has been attending "school" at Celebree for almost a year now and we love it there. The director is phenomenal and it warms my heart to see my little girl run up to her and give her a huge hug every time we see her. The curriculum is fantastic and really helps young kids learn through fun activities - of which by the way, there are a lot of!
- Our daughter attended Celebree for preschool for a little over a year. In general the staff were caring and you could tell that the vast majority of the staff were there for the right reasons…
- Celebree is the best place for children to learn and play and be cared for while parents are at work. My daughter started there at 8 weeks and she is 8 months old now. She loves her teachers so much. Every morning she squeals and smiles when we enter her classroom. The teachers are very experienced and kind to not just the children, but us parents too. They do crafts and take pictures, and have lesson plans even for the infant room. It is a very professional. establishment.
- My son loves his daycare. He is 14 months, and is socializing well. It is a great feeling to know your child is safe and happy while both his parents are at work.
- Great teachers with great personalities. I fully trust my child here.
- My son's first experience at a "school" environment. Teachers are wonderful, they sincerely care about his health and development. He actually looks forward to going to school. Curriculum is engaging and daily reports help support his learning at home as well. A+
- My son has been attending since he was two. They love, care for and teach the children like their own
- Our five-year-old absolutely loved going to Pre-K at Celebree. Her teachers were incredibly loving and enthusiastic and she was reading by the time she graduated. We recently moved to North Carolina and our daughter is well ahead of her peers because of the education she received at Celebree in Crofton. The facility is beautiful and cheerful...can't say enough good things about our experience there.
I ask my daughter often if she likes her teachers. She always answers yes. I then follow up with asking ‘Why?’ I get various answers, but just yesterday she said “Because I love Ms. Jessica and she loves me.”
I know there is a lot that goes on between the kids and teachers that I don’t experience first hand, but when my daughter tells me that she loves her teacher, hugs her goodbye, sits on her lap during reading time, and generally is very happy to be near her, it makes me feel that this is the right place for her to grow.
Lauren’s Mom – Three-Year Old Preschool ClassroomWaverly Woods
Amy and Nicole are amazing to Amelia and all of the other friends in the Kindergarten Readiness classroom at Celebree – Ellicott City. Both Amy and Nicole adhere to the Celebree motto to protect, educate, and nurture. Amelia has shown so much progress since being in the KR Classroom. Her penmanship has improved steadily, and we are working on reading! Arts and crafts that stimulate the children’s minds and critical thinking skills are always present, and the lesson planning is quite obviously thoughtful and relevant. Amy and Nicole have infinite patience, kindness, and fairness; they truly are invaluable assets to the Celebree Team. They deserve all the praise they receive and more. So often in our daily lives we forget to thank the people who have the most impact on us and our children’s lives…I want to take this time to recognize the fantastic job the Amy, Nicole and the entire Celebree Ellicott City Team does to ensure that our children are prepared to face Kindergarten…and beyond.
Amelia’s Mom – Preschool ClassWaverly Woods
For children, change can be challenging, scary or unnerving – requiring time for adjustment. My husband and I have been very appreciative of his teacher, Ms. Kristen, and the care she has shown our little one – a new friend at Celebree. From providing useful suggestions on how we can work with my son at home to updates about his day, Ms. Kristen’s patience, professionalism and attentiveness are priceless.
Thank you Ms. Kristen and the request of the caring team at Celebree!
Nassir’s Mom – Three-Year Old Preschool Classroom,Waverly Woods
I began taking my daughter to Celebree when she was 9 months old. As a new mom, dropping my baby off with “strangers” was tough but Ms. Laura made & continues to make the experience enjoyable! Each day Ms. Laura takes time to tell me how my daughter’s day went, what she did & anything funny or cute she did during her time there. You can tell that she truly loves kids & enjoys watching my daughter grow, change & learn, just like my husband & I do… & what more could you ask for in a caregiver then to love & enjoy your child as much as you do!
Thank you Celebree & Ms. Laura!