Toddler Day Care in McLean
At Celebree School® of Tysons-Jones Branch, we bring learning to life! In fact, with our toddler day care in McLean, VA, your little one will be exploring the world around them, using their imagination, and achieving age-appropriate milestones. During it all, they’ll also be in a safe, secure, and nurturing setting that feels like a second home.
About Our Toddler Day Care Program in McLean
Toddlers love to learn and explore. That’s why Celebree School of Tysons-Jones Branch designed a program specifically around them. Our classrooms are filled with fun activities and different stations where they can use their creativity and imagination along with their social skills. They’ll also be learning healthy habits and practicing important new concepts. Through it all, they’ll be stimulated and engaged, while in the hands of experienced, nurturing educators.
Celebree School of Tysons-Jones Branch offers day care programs for toddlers in McLean, which also:
- Combine education with play. Children learn best while playing and having fun. Our teachers know how to guide them through it all, using our early childhood education curriculum, so your child is developing in an age-appropriate way.
- Focus on health and well-being. We take a holistic approach to education, focusing on academics, as well as physical health, social growth, and emotional intelligence. We want children to develop into well-rounded, self-confident individuals with healthy habits and attitudes.
- Promote critical skills. During our classroom meeting time each day, your child will learn important concepts from the weather to the days of the week through singing, finger plays, and more. Your child will also be participating in art projects that promote gross motor skills.
- Offer personal space and regular schedules. At this age and stage, little ones like having their own personal space. It’s why we provide their own cot for nap time and a cubby for personal belongings. We also keep them on a schedule that maintains the rhythms of home to ensure they’re comfortable.
- Encourage strong parent-teacher relationships. We’ll communicate regularly with you through daily reports via our Celebree Tweet, as well as regular progress reports and parent-teacher conferences.
Through our toddler day care program, available in the McLean area, we’re also focused on the future and getting your child ready for those next steps into preschool and kindergarten. All of our programs are designed to equip your child with the skills, habits, attitudes, and values they’ll need for success in the school years ahead.
If you’re ready to learn more, call Celebree School of Tysons-Jones Branch at (703) 663-4064 for a visit. We offer our toddler day care in McLean, Tysons, and other nearby areas in VA.