Infant Child Care in McLean: The Celebree™ School Community
When it comes to babies, Celebree School® of Tysons-Jones Branch offers a special place, one where your little one will be held and snuggled by caring professionals. In fact, with our infant child care program offered in the McLean, VA area, you can rest assured knowing your child will be getting the one-on-one attention they need at this critical stage.
They’ll be in a warm, nurturing setting, where they feel comfortable and secure. We’ll also be there for them — for every cry, step, and giggle — learning to anticipate their needs through a personalized care plan.
About Our Infant Child Care Program in McLean, VA
At Celebree School of Tysons-Jones Branch, we offer loving professionals who will open their hearts up to your child. We work hard to first learn about your infant’s needs, including their routine, so we can specialize our care around them. Over time, our child care program, serving infants as young as six weeks old, will begin to feel like an extension of home, providing that warm, loving place when you’re away. We also offer:
- A primary caregiver assigned to your child who will hold them during feedings and rock them to sleep.
- A daily report, so you know about your baby’s routine, including meals, diaper changes, naps, and play times.
- Communication, so there’s consistency between the transition from home to school, helping your child feel secure every day.
Celebree School of Tysons-Jones Branch also offers separate child care classrooms for infants in the McLean, VA area based on their age to ensure we’re properly meeting your little one’s needs. These include classrooms for those ages six weeks to 18 months.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans
Learning starts at birth. However, your baby’s needs are unique to them. At Celebree School of Tysons-Jones Branch, we understand this and personalize individual goals and lesson plans to ensure they’re meeting age-appropriate milestones and developing at a healthy pace. We do this by focusing on many areas, including:
- Language development and even introducing sign language to encourage verbal skills and communication.
- Physical development, including fine and gross motor skills.
- Social development through play and hands-on activities.
Throughout their days and weeks with us, we’ll also be documenting their milestones to ensure you’re up-to-date on progress and can continue the learning at home. You’ll be surprised by just how much they grow and develop in our caring hands.