Understanding the Curriculum at Our Children’s Learning Center in Tysons
At Celebree School® of Tysons-Jones Branch, we’re not just another day care. We’re a children’s learning center serving families from all over the Tysons, VA area with a customized curriculum and experienced teachers to nurture, support, and motivate your child. This ensures your son or daughter is learning at his or her own unique pace, while gaining the critical skills and habits they’ll need for school and life.
Some of the key differences that set our curriculum apart include:
- We embrace the Seven Domains of Learning. These address areas, such as the physical, social, emotional, and academic needs of every child, ensuring your son or daughter is growing and developing in a holistic way, one that’s appropriate for their age.
- We take an interest-based approach. Another unique aspect of our curriculum is our interest-based approach to learning. It’s rooted in the philosophy that children learn better when they are involved in activities and projects they enjoy and that interest them. They’ll remain engaged during the day, absorbing more information, as a result.
- We offer a Kindergarten Readiness Classroom©. This is a state-of-the-art classroom that is designed to help children prepare for the path into kindergarten. It’s part of what makes our learning center different from others in the local area, and why so many families choose us.
- We measure progress and offer daily reporting. Every day, your child’s teacher will send you a digital report about what your little one’s day looked like, from meals and naps to play time and milestones achieved. In addition, once they turn three, we’ll start measuring their work and progress to ensure they’re on track for kindergarten.
Find Out More About Our Children’s Learning Center in Tysons
We offer a comprehensive curriculum that embraces the differences and will introduce your child to a lifetime love of learning. Step by step and day by day, they will learn, explore, and discover, so they’re growing in ways that make you proud. During the process, they will always be surrounded by caring and experienced teachers, in a setting that is safe and secure. In fact, over time, it will start to feel like a second home.
Our children’s learning center is open to families from:
- And throughout the surrounding area
Call (703) 663-4064 today if you’d like to schedule a visit and learn more about our children’s learning center in Tysons, VA.