Infant Child Care in Pasadena: The Celebree™ School Community
Your baby is learning and developing at a rapid pace. At Celebree School® of Pasadena, we can ensure they’re in the best place possible to support their growth throughout this exciting, ever-changing time. In fact, families from all over Pasadena, MD count on us for specialized infant child care, provided by a team of nurturing and loving early childhood educators. They’ll strive each day to create strong bonds with your little one in a warm and welcoming setting. This leads to a baby that feels safer and more supported, so they can confidently explore the world around them.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
At Celebree School of Pasadena, parent communication is a central part of our approach to infant child care. We want to learn all the details about your baby, from personality to daily routine, so the care we provide is as personalized as possible. This ensures a successful transition from home to school every day.
With infant child care from Celebree School of Pasadena, you can also expect:
- One specific teacher assigned to your baby who will get to know their needs and respond to them immediately.
- Plenty of one-on-one attention given to your child, including being rocked to sleep and held for feedings.
- Every morning, we’ll discuss your baby’s needs for the day, taking into account how their night and morning went, and when they need to be changed and fed next.
- Everyday we’ll also provide you with a detailed report on naps, meal and play times, and diaper changes via the Celebree Tweet.
- Regular updates and documentation on how your child is progressing developmentally.
Babies at different ages and stages require varying levels of care and nurturing. It’s why Celebree School of Pasadena offers two separate classrooms: a six-week to nine-month classroom, and a nine-month to 18-month classroom.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans
At Celebree School of Pasadena, our infant child care curriculum is based on research, as well as your baby’s particular interests and developmental level. Through a variety of activities, from art projects designed to stimulate the senses to learning basic sign language to promote early verbal skills, your little one will be growing in many different ways. Some of the key areas we focus on include helping your baby:
- Develop physically, including with rolling over, cruising and walking
- Establish strong interpersonal skills through plenty of opportunities for social play
- Build and strengthen fine motor and gross motor skills
- Acquire and improve language and communication skills
To visit our school and find out more about our infant child care program, we invite you to call Celebree School of Pasadena, MD today at (410) 439-0989.