Our Day Care Curriculum in Middletown, DE
Our mission at Celebree School® of Middletown is to protect, educate, and nurture children in a setting that’s welcoming and safe, as well as stimulating and fun-filled. We achieve this goal in many ways, including through our customized day care curriculum, designed for children across Middletown, DE. It offers a strong foundation for future success, so children can confidently soar ahead in school and life. It does this by embracing:
- The Delaware Child Care Act for Early Care and Education.
- The Seven Domains of Learning for meeting emotional, social, academic, and physical needs.
The STEAM Approach to Day Care Curriculum in Middletown, DE
Celebree School of Middletown, DE’s day care curriculum takes the STEAM approach to early childhood education. Through this inclusive philosophy, Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics are built into our curriculum in such a way that promotes experiential learning. Children are therefore learning through hands-on experiences that keep them more focused, engaged, and enthusiastic. This, in turn, fosters critical thinking skills, enables children to make connections across subject matters, and facilitates intellectual growth.
Our Day Care Curriculum Programs at Celebree School of Middletown, DE
Celebree School of Middletown, DE’s day care curriculum consists of a range of different programs so that children are developing and advancing in age-appropriate ways. We offer programs for infants, toddlers, pre-schoolers, pre-k, and school age, ensuring your child is always in the right environment for advancement. Within each group, we further fine-tune lessons so they’re personalized to each child’s specific learning style.
Celebree School of Middletown, DE’s day care curriculum programs also offer:
- Digital Individualized Daily Reporting. Our teachers are dedicated to keeping parents up-to-date about activities and progress.
- Individual Development Analysis. We’ve incorporated these unique learning tools to better evaluate growth for our pre-schoolers.
- Preparation to the Fullest. Ourcurriculum fully equips children with the skills, habits, and confidence they need for a successful transition into kindergarten.
- Pre-K Classroom. Our school has even created a state-of-the-art classroom to ensure every kindergarten readiness milestone is fully covered.
Every day and in every way, your child will be embraced, encouraged, and supported. They’ll develop a lifelong love of learning, as a result, all while having fun, too. If you’d like to experience this setting for yourself, we invite you to come see our school and find out more about what we can offer you and your child.
Visit Celebree School of Middletown today by calling (302) 378-1427. Our day care curriculum is designed for children across Middletown, DE.