Toddler Day Care in Middletown, DE
The world is full of wonder and amazement for your young child. There’s so much to explore and discover while putting newly developed mobility to use. At Celebree School® of Middletown, we offer a toddler day care program designed especially for this phase of life and offered to families across the Middletown, DE area. With it, your little one will be introduced to many key concepts of early childhood education so they gain the skills and confidence they need for success in Preschool and Kindergarten.
About Our Toddler Day Care Program in Middletown, DE
At Celebree School of Middletown, DE, your child will thrive in an environment designed especially for them. In fact, our classroom is set up to encourage play time, so children make friends while building social skills. It also invites them to exercise and grow their imaginations through our many diverse centers. In addition, throughout their day, they’ll be learning and practicing good habits through a set schedule.
A few other key features of Celebree School of Middletown, DE’s toddler day care program include:
- A curriculum created by educators. Our highly trained and caring teachers will introduce your child to science, math, language, and literacy in a way that’s age-appropriate for them.
- Learning by playing. At Celebree School of Middletown, we make learning fun through activities like Circle Time, teaching days of the week and weather in songs and finger plays. Each day, children also create art projects, tapping into their creativity and strengthening fine motor skills.
- A focus on building healthy bodies. In addition to healthy minds, we also focus on healthy bodies by encouraging self-help skills and good eating habits.
- A space that feels like home. We know toddlers like to have their own spaces, which is why we give each one their own cot and cubby.
- Daily reports on activities. At the end of each day, you’ll be provided with a report via the Celebree Tweet on your child’s activities, including play and nap times, meals, and diaper changes.
Another important aspect of Celebree School of Middletown, DE’s toddler day care program is our partnership with parents. We want you to keep us informed about your child’s routine at home, from sleeping to feedings so we can maintain a similar rhythm while they’re in our school. We’ll also keep you up-to-date on their progress through quarterly reports on growth and formal work samplings, which we start to maintain once they turn three. These combine to help you monitor and compare development throughout the year.
To learn more, we invite you to visit Celebree School of Middletown, DE’s toddler day care program by calling us at (302) 378-1427.