Infant Child Care in Middletown, DE: The Celebree™ School Community
Finding an infant child care program you trust in Middletown, DE will make a world of difference for you and your baby. At Celebree School® of Middletown, you can count on us to provide it all in a nurturing, safe, and supportive setting. Our early childhood educators are not only experienced and dedicated, but embrace the joys of infant care, ensuring your precious baby gets plenty of snuggles, cuddles, and attention each day. At the same time, they deliver care that’s specialized, making the transition from home to school smooth and successful.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
With infant care from Celebree School of Middletown, DE, you can always expect us to listen carefully to your expectations, as well as learn about your child’s specific developmental needs, personality, and schedule. This helps us to develop a care plan that’s customized to your little one. At the start of each day, we’ll keep the conversation going by discussing the nighttime and morning routines, ensuring consistency throughout your baby’s day.
Some other key features of infant child care from Celebree School of Middletown, DE include:
- Every baby is assigned one dedicated teacher.
- Babies are held during feedings and children are rocked to sleep for naptime.
- Daily reports via the Celebree Tweet providing details on sleeping, meals, diaper changes, play time, and more.
- Updates on developmental progress and milestones reached.
- Two different classrooms based on age; one for infants six weeks to nine months old and another for those babies who are approximately nine to 18 months.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans
At Celebree School of Middletown, DE, our infant child care curriculum is not only individualized to your baby through unique goals and lesson plans, but also developed by experts to help them learn and grow as they play. We also place a focus on the whole child, so they gain foundational skills in areas such as:
- Physical development, like rolling over and walking
- Language and early verbal skills
- Personal and social development through sensory-based learning and social play
- Fine and gross motor skills with experiences designed to build and improve hand-eye coordination, as well as larger muscle movements
So they can grow in these and other areas, your baby will participate in a range of activities each day, from art projects, like creating handprints and footprints, to learning sign language to communicate basic needs, such as “more” and “help.” As a result, your little one will have a healthy, happy start with infant child care from Celebree School of Middletown, DE.
To visit our school and find out more about our infant child care program, we invite you to call Celebree School of Middletown, DE today at (302) 378-1427.