Toddler Day Care in Forest Hill
The toddler phase is an extraordinary time of learning, growing, and exploring. It’s when life suddenly becomes full of wonder and opportunity. At Celebree School® of Forest Hill, we’ve created a toddler day care program for families in the Forest Hill, MD area that’s designed for this special, rapidly changing age. In it, your young child will discover and delight in the world around them in a safe and protected environment. You’ll have peace of mind that they’re in the right place while they’ll become more confident as they prepare for Preschool and Kindergarten.
About Our Toddler Day Care Program in Forest Hill
At Celebree School of Forest Hill, we’ve incorporated key components of early childhood education into our toddler day care program. It’s why it offers your child such a solid foundation for their growth and success. With it, your little one will be engaged by experienced and caring teachers in age-appropriate hands-on and group activities that include:
- Lessons that encourage good daily habits, healthy eating, and self-help
- Circle Time for lots of laughing while learning basic fundamentals, like days of the week, through finger plays and singing
- Art projects so your child can put their creativity and fine motor skills to use
- Educational centers where they’ll be invited to use their imagination as they practice new skills
- Play time during which your child will learn to share and socialize with new friends
- Activities to develop and strengthen gross motor skills
At Celebree School of Forest Hill, we aim to create a warm, welcoming environment in our toddler day care program that feels like an extension of home. It’s why your child will be given their own spaces, including a cubby for their personal belongings and a cot to use during naptime. We also ask that you keep us informed of their home routine, including sleeping and eating, so we can maintain a similar rhythm here, one that makes them feel more comfortable.
Along the way, we partner with parents and communicate regularly, including with daily reports via the Celebree Tweet on your child’s meals, naps, diaper changes, and play time. Celebree School of Forest Hill will also keep you apprised of their developmental progress in our toddler day care program through quarterly reports, as well as by maintaining a formal sampling of their work.
To learn more, we invite you to visit Celebree School of Forest Hill by calling us at (410) 836-9912. Our toddler day care program is available to families in Forest Hill and Jarrettsville, MD.