Part Time Preschool Programs in Forest Hill
Where to send your child to preschool is an important decision. But your family’s needs aren’t the same as everyone else’s. At Celebree School® of Forest Hill, we understand this, which is why we offer part time preschool programs that are open to children in and around Forest Hill, MD. Whatever stage of the preschool years your child is in, we have a program that’s a fit for their development needs, as well as your lifestyle demands. It’s the best of both worlds and why countless families choose our school.
Part Time Preschool Programs in Forest Hill for Two, Three, Four, and Five Year Olds
At Celebree School of Forest Hill, we aim to nurture curiosity, joy, and wonder in every child enrolled in our part time preschool programs. As a preschooler, your son or daughter is constantly on the go and interested in the world around them. With our team, they’ll be given every opportunity to explore, interact, laugh, and learn on a part time schedule that’s a fit for you.
Throughout their time with us, they’ll also be growing in many important ways, including socially, emotionally, cognitively, and physically. This all combines to instill a strong sense of independence and confidence as they prepare for the kindergarten classroom and school years beyond.
Whether they’re two, five, or somewhere in between, your child will have many diverse experiences each day at our part time preschool programs. These include opportunities to:
- Play. From games to free-choice periods, your child will be involved in a variety of experiences that are fun and educational, encouraging them to express their own unique sense of self and creativity.
- Learn. Our part time preschool programs offer a comprehensive curriculum that introduces science, math, literacy, and comprehension through a range of developmentally appropriate activities.
- Interact. Throughout their day with us, your child will be encouraged to connect with their peers, talking, playing, and building constructive social and conflict resolution skills.
- Explore. They’ll also be stepping outdoors, as well as enjoying nature in the classroom, allowing for many enriching opportunities to explore the world around them.
- Grow. Our teachers are dedicated to every child and strive each day to bring out their best. In fact, our games, projects, activities, and learning experiences are specifically designed to support your child’s growth during their preschool years.
If you’d like to learn more about Celebree School of Forest Hill, call (410) 836-9912 today to schedule a visit. Our part time preschool programs are open to families throughout Forest Hill, Jarrettsville, and the surrounding communities.