Infant Child Care in Forest Hill: The Celebree™ School Community
From that first smile to those first steps, it’s a time of fast changes for your baby. With infant child care from Celebree School® of Forest Hill, families like you across the Forest Hill, MD area can ensure their precious little ones are in the most caring, nurturing, and secure setting possible. Our professionals are not only early childhood educators, but also lovingly devoted to meeting the individual needs of every child entrusted to our care. We also provide a stimulating environment that will encourage your baby to explore and learn at a pace that’s right for them.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
With infant care from Celebree School of Forest Hill, our hearts and ears are always open so we can find out about the unique needs of your child. From the very beginning, we want to get to know their personality and daily schedule, as well as your expectations. Every day, we’ll be communicating with you too about how the night before went and when your child was last fed and changed. This ensures continuity of care between home and school, so your baby always feels safe and secure.
Some other key benefits of infant child care from Celebree School of Forest Hill include:
- One-on-one interactions and attention from a primary teacher assigned to your child.
- Plenty of snuggles and cuddles as your baby is held during feedings and rocked to sleep.
- Classroom settings that enable us to provide the most age-appropriate environment possible. This includes a classroom for infants in the six weeks to nine months age range, as well as one for those who are nine to 18 months old.
- Daily reports via the Celebree Tweet documenting how your child’s day went, from diaper changes and meals to nap and play time.
- Regular updates on new milestones met and developmental progress.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans
With Celebree School of Forest Hill’s infant child care program, your baby will have a strong foundation on which to grow thanks to learning experiences and lesson plans designed around their unique needs. Some specific areas we focus on include:
- Social and emotional development
- Physical development
- Early language skills
- Gross motor and fine motor skills
Between meals and naps, your child will be developing in these areas by playing, creating, and interacting with the world around them. This includes through activities such as finger painting to engage the senses and learning basic sign language to foster early verbal skills.
We invite you to visit our Celebree School of Forest Hill today by calling (410) 836-9912. Our infant child care program is open to families across Forest Hill and Jarrettsville, MD.