Searching for the right school for your child can be a difficult process and a tough decision. But at Celebree School® of Carney, our goal is to make it easier for you to choose. We offer preschool programs for children across the Parkville and Carney, MD area that focus on developing the whole child, cognitively, physically, emotionally, and socially. This helps ensure your son or daughter will get everything they need for success in kindergarten and the school years ahead.
How Our Preschool in Parkville Will Get Your Child Ready for Kindergarten
Children are expected to know a lot when they enter kindergarten. As a parent, it can be stressful to think about. But you can rest easy with our preschool programs at Celebree School of Carney. They are specifically designed for this age and stage in life, all while still enabling your child to learn at his or her own pace. As a result, they’ll get the most from their experience with us, achieving the milestones and acquiring the skills, knowledge, and confidence that are so important in school.
Some ways we help children across the Parkville area get ready for kindergarten through our preschool programs include:
- A personalized curriculum delivered by experienced educators who understand how young children learn.
- A focus on introducing and developing key areas from early literacy, math and science to art and music.
- Activities, projects, and interactions that promote fine and gross motor skills, as well as self-help abilities.
- An emphasis on socialization and successful interaction, so children know how to collaborate and play together in a healthy way.
- A boost in independence and confidence, all in a safe and nurturing environment.
Enroll Now at Celebree School of Carney for Preschool Programs in Parkville
Where you send your child in the Parkville area for preschool is a highly personal decision. At Celebree School of Carney, you can rest assured with our programs, which adhere to the Maryland Early Learning Standards. Our goal is to educate your child in a way where they’ll grow developmentally, at an age-appropriate pace, all in a place where they’re happy and having fun. If you’d like to find out more about how we do that, our program is open to children ages two through five in:
- Perry Hall
- And throughout the surrounding area
To set up a visit and find out more about our preschool in Parkville, MD – and whether it’s right for your child – simply call Celebree School of Carney at (410) 668-9883 today.