Toddler Day Care in Carney
Toddlers are at an amazing stage in life. They’re constantly on the go, exploring, pushing boundaries, and looking for new ways to have fun. At Celebree School® of Carney, you’ll find the perfect place for your precious little one to learn and laugh as they navigate this whole new phase. Our toddler day care program, designed for families across the Carney, MD area, takes a balanced approach, incorporating key elements of early childhood education into a curriculum that’s safe, stimulating, and sets the stage for success in Preschool and Kindergarten.
About Our Toddler Day Care Program in Carney
At Celebree School of Carney, we’re committed to meeting the needs of the whole child, from physical and academic to social, emotional, and more. It’s why we offer diverse centers in our classroom, with each focused on building different skill sets. In addition, our toddler day care program at Celebree School of Carney also includes:
- Caring, committed teachers. Our educators are experts in early childhood education and will ensure your child is learning in an environment that’s both safe and fun.
- An engaging curriculum. We’ll foster a love of learning in your child by exploring math, science, language, and literacy, all in an age-appropriate way. We also use activities, such as art projects and Circle Time, to teach days of the week and weather, as well as build fine motor skills.
- A focus on life skills. Beyond growing academically, our teachers will assist your child in gaining invaluable life skills by encouraging healthy eating and self-help.
- A place that feels like home. We want your toddler to feel comfortable in our school, which is why they’re given their own personal spaces, including a cubby for their belongings and a cot for naptime.
- Communication between parents and teachers. At Celebree School of Carney, we ask that you inform us of any changes in your child’s routine at home – such as with meals or naps – so we can ensure we’re maintaining the same rhythm while they’re in our toddler day care program.
- Regular reports. We’ll give you a report each night via the Celebree Tweet that details your child’s day, including nap time, play time, meals, diaper changes, and more. We also want to keep you up-to-date on progress through quarterly reports, as well as a formal sampling of their work from age three and into our Kindergarten Readiness program.
If you’d like to learn more, we invite you to visit Celebree School of Carney by calling (410) 668-9883. Our toddler day care program is open to families throughout Carney, Perry Hall, and Parkville, MD.