Infant Child Care in Westminster: The Celebree™ School Community
Your baby is busy developing and growing at a rapid pace. From that first smile to rolling over and walking, they need to be in a place that’s not only nurturing and safe, but one that provides a stimulating environment in which they’ll meet milestones and thrive. You’ll find it at Celebree School® of Westminster Tech Court. We offer families throughout Westminster, MD infant child care that balances loving care with learning experiences. It’s an approach that provides a strong foundation for your baby’s development.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
With infant child care from Celebree School of Westminster Tech Court, communication with parents is a priority. When you enroll your baby with us, we’ll discuss in detail your expectations, as well as your little one’s personality, daily schedule, and more to develop care designed just for them. We also start each day with a conversation about your baby’s needs, including how their night and morning routine went. This all provides for more consistent care between home and school.
With Celebree School of Westminster Tech Court’s infant child care program, we also offer:
- A primary teacher assigned to your baby, promoting deeper bonds and a stronger sense of security.
- One-to-one attention, including being held during feedings and rocked to sleep for nap time.
- Daily reports via the Celebree Tweet on how your child’s day went, from diaper changes to meal and play times, as well as regular updates on developmental progress.
- Age-based settings, including a separate classroom for children six weeks to nine months and another room for those nine to 18 months.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans in Westminster
The kind of care your baby receives from the earliest age plays a huge role in their health and development. It’s why at Celebree School of Westminster Tech Court, we’re dedicated to providing infant child care based on individualized goals and lesson plans. We also place an emphasis on fostering critical foundational skills in areas that include:
- Early language and communication
- Gross motor
- Fine motor
- Physical development
- Social and personal development
Along the way and throughout their day, your baby will be learning and growing through many different activities. These include completing art projects, such as creating handprints and footprints, to engage their tactile senses, as well as promoting early verbal skills by using baby sign language to communicate basic needs.
We invite you to call Celebree School of Westminster Tech Court today at (410) 386-0601 to schedule a visit. Our infant child care program is open to families in Westminster and Deep Run, MD, as well as Littlestown, PA.