Our Day Care Curriculum in Westminster
At Celebree School® of Westminster, we offer a comprehensive day care curriculum to children across Westminster, MD. It’s built around our mission to protect, educate, and nurture, so children are encouraged and stimulated, all in a fun and safe environment. This provides a solid foundation for their future school years, as well as life ahead. In addition, with our curriculum, we also:
- Observe the Maryland Early Learning Standards.
- Emphasize the Seven Domains of Learning, which ensure that social, emotional, academic, and physical needs are thoroughly addressed.
The STEAM Approach to Day Care Curriculum in Westminster
With Celebree School of Westminster’s day care curriculum, the inclusive STEAM philosophy is at the center of our approach to education. Areas including Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics are incorporated into each day, whether it’s through play, projects, exploration, or different hands-on learning experiences that engage each child’s natural curiosity. This enables them to start developing critical thinking skills, making connections across the curriculum and growing intellectually in the process.
Our Day Care Curriculum Programs at Celebree School of Westminster
At Celebree School of Westminster, our day care curriculum programs are broken down into age-appropriate groups ranging from infants, toddlers, and pre-schoolers to our pre-k and school age divisions. Within each of these areas, lessons and activities are personalized around the needs of every child, each of whom learns differently. We also offer:
- Digital Individualized Daily Reporting. You’ll always be kept up to date each day about your child, their activities and their progress.
- Individual Development Analysis. With these specialized learning tools, our pre-school teachers, along with parents, can more accurately measure growth and development.
- Preparation to the Fullest. We’re devoted to helping children develop in every possible way, so they’re confident heading into kindergarten.
- Pre-K Classroom. This classroom is not only state-of-the-art, but also unique to our school.
At Celebree School of Westminster, our day care curriculum aims to bring learning to life, so children are exposed to new worlds, gaining vital skills and having a great time doing it. We encourage you and your child to come see us for yourself, so you can get a feel for our school and whether we’re the right fit for you.
Visit Celebree School of Westminster today by calling (410) 871-1334. Our day care curriculum is designed for children across Westminster, MD.