Parents across New Windsor, MD and other nearby communities trust child care from Celebree School® of Westminster, thanks to our commitment to safety. We understand these are challenging times for everyone, especially parents with young children. It’s why we’re working hard and collaborating with our teachers, community, local schools, and health agencies to provide an environment that is fun and educational, yet still safe and secure.
Our Child Care Center’s Approach to Safety & Security
Whether you have an infant, toddler, or 12-year-old, you can rest assured our top priority is safety. Each day they come through our doors, your son or daughter will be encouraged to explore new worlds, make different friends, and acquire vital skills that will serve them well on their academic journey. At the same time, they’ll be doing this in a child learning center dedicated to their health and well-being.
For instance, our team of early childhood educators adheres to guidelines created by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as our county health department. This includes keeping our center sparkling clean and bright by regularly sanitizing from top to bottom. In addition, we teach proper personal hygiene habits among our children, such as thorough hand washing, covering up coughs and sneezes, and more.
As a local learning center, we’re also committed to creating a secure environment through:
- Carefully screening and performing background checks on every employee before being hired.
- Training staff in CPR and First Aid beyond the requirements from the Office of Child Care.
- Monitoring our center and our classrooms with state-of-the-art closed circuit cameras.
- Requiring parents and visitors to show photo identification before being allowed to enter into our center.
- Developing and implementing procedures for emergency situations and potential lockdowns.
Set Up Your Visit to Our New Windsor Child Care Center!
When your child is enrolled at Celebree School of Westminster, you can rest assured they’re learning, growing, and achieving age-appropriate milestones in a place that puts safety first. It’s just another reason so many families choose our team for child care across communities, including:
- New Windsor
- And throughout the surrounding areas
If you’re ready for child care in New Windsor you can feel confident in, Celebree School of Westminster is a call away at (410) 871-1334!