Toddler Day Care in Westminster
It’s a busy and wonder-filled time in your child’s life. At this stage, they’re on the move, discovering and delighting in the world around them. That’s why they need to be in a program that supports active exploration in a safe, welcoming environment. You’ll find it at Celebree School® of Westminster. In our toddler day care program, open to families across Westminster, MD, we’ve incorporated critical early childhood education concepts while making learning fun through playtime and hands-on activities.
About Our Toddler Day Care Program in Westminster
Celebree School of Westminster’s toddler day care program places a strong focus on helping children build healthy daily habits, as well as learn and practice foundational skills in an environment geared toward the toddler age group. For instance, our classroom is designed specifically to promote play, strong social skills, and creativity through our many learning centers, setting your child up for future success in Preschool, Kindergarten, and beyond.
In addition, other key features of Celebree School of Westminster’s toddler day care program include:
- An early childhood curriculum. Our curriculum is a well-rounded one that focuses on the whole child, introducing them to literacy, math, and science in an age-appropriate way. We also teach fundamentals, like weather and days of the week through Circle Time, build fine motor skills by creating daily art projects, and encourage healthy eating and self-help skills.
- Experienced and caring teachers. Our dedicated and highly trained teachers will help your toddler reach age-appropriate milestones in a fun, engaging way, such as with finger playing, singing, and hands-on activities.
- A partnership with parents. At Celebree School of Westminster, we want to partner with you and stay informed on your toddler’s routine, from eating and sleeping to diaper changes and more, so we can maintain a consistent rhythm in our day care program.
- Personal spaces for your child. From their own cubby for belongings to a cot for nap time, your child will have their own personal spaces so they feel more at home.
- Daily activity and quarterly progress reports. You’ll get daily reports via the Celebree Tweet on their activities, including when they were fed and changed, as well as when they napped. We’ll also provide reports on a quarterly basis that track growth and development.
- A sampling of your child’s work. In addition to written progress reports, we’ll begin to maintain a formal sampling of your child’s work once they turn three and into the Pre-K program.
To learn more, we invite you to visit Celebree School of Westminster MD’s toddler day care program by calling us at (410) 871-1334.