Infant Child Care in Westminster: The Celebree™ School Community
At this stage in life, your baby is changing quickly. It’s an exciting time, but can also be an anxious one if you’re searching for infant child care in Westminster, MD. At Celebree School® of Westminster, we understand it’s a whole new world. It’s why we’ll listen carefully to you, design a specialized care plan based on your baby’s unique needs, and deliver it through an experienced and nurturing team of early childhood educators.
About Our Infant Child Care Program in Westminster
Each child is different, which is why our relationship starts with a comprehensive conversation about your specific expectations, as well as your baby’s unique personality, developmental level, daily routine and more.
Celebree School of Westminster can then deliver more personalized and consistent infant care to your child that includes:
- Constant attention from a primary teacher assigned exclusively to your baby.
- Lots of cuddles, snuggles, and one-on-one interactions, such as being rocked to sleep and held for feedings.
- Daily communication about your baby’s evening and morning so we know when they last ate, slept, and had their diaper changed.
- Reports via the Celebree Tweet that capture and document your little one’s routine from nap and play time to meals and diaper changes.
- Regular updates on new milestones achieved and developmental progress.
With infant care from Celebree School of Westminster, we want to ensure your child is also developing at a pace best suited for them. It’s why we offer two separate and distinct classroom settings; one for babies in the six-week to nine-month age range and the other for those nine to 18 months.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans
Celebree School of Westminster’s infant child care curriculum provides a solid foundation on which your baby can grow thanks to individual goals and lesson plans. Whatever age or stage they’re at, they’ll be developing strong bonds with our loving professionals, learning through play-based activities, and exploring and discovering in a place where they feel secure.
Some foundational skills we focus on fostering include:
- Interpersonal and emotional development through activities, such as social play.
- Sensory development through many tactile experiences, including finger painting and other art projects.
- Communication and early language skills through extensive verbal interactions, as well as basic baby sign language.
- Gross and fine motor skills by participating in many different activities that promote the use of both.
Find out more about Celebree School of Westminster MD’s infant child care program by calling (410) 871-1334 and setting up a time to visit our school.