Our Day Care Curriculum in Pasadena
Celebree School® of Pasadena takes pride in our mission of protecting, educating, and nurturing children. We do this in a setting that’s positive, secure, and stimulating and through a day care curriculum that’s customized to the unique needs of children and families throughout Pasadena, MD. As a result, when your son or daughter is enrolled in our school, they’ll gain knowledge and skills vital for success in school and life, all while having fun. We teach children by:
- Observing the Maryland Early Learning Standards.
- Emphasizing each of the Seven Domains of Learning, so that physical, cognitive, emotional, and social needs are fully addressed.
The STEAM Approach to Day Care Curriculum in Pasadena
At the core of Celebree School of Pasadena’s day care curriculum is the inclusive STEAM philosophy. Through it, we’ve integrated Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics across our curriculum in various ways. We also approach the teaching process using experiential-based learning. Children are therefore more curious and engaged in the process. Not only that, but they’re also able to make connections faster across concepts, think critically, and develop intellectually, providing a solid foundation for the school years ahead.
Our Day Care Curriculum Programs at Celebree School of Pasadena
At Celebree School of Pasadena, our day care curriculum is divided into multiple programs, including infant, toddler, pre-school, pre-k, and school age. Your child will be placed in the setting best-suited for them, so they’re advancing in an age-appropriate way. We’ll also further tailor our lesson plans and learning experiences around their unique needs.
In addition, when you enroll your child in Celebree School of Pasadena, we offer:
- Digital Individualized Daily Reporting. Our teachers will give you daily reports that provide you with detailed insight into your child’s activities and progress.
- Individual Development Analysis. We rely on unique and specialized learning tools to measure and assess the growth and development of our pre-schoolers.
- Preparation to the Fullest. Within Celebree School of Pasadena’s curriculum, children gain the critical skills and habits they need to successfully enter the kindergarten classroom.
- Pre-K Classroom. Our state-of-the-art classroom – which is unique to our school – provides the opportunity for every kindergarten readiness milestone to be completely covered.
Whatever level your child is at, we offer a day care curriculum at Celebree School of Pasadena that will welcome and encourage them, so they develop a love of learning. Come see us for yourself and get a feel for our school to find out if it’s the right place for you and your child.
Visit Celebree School of Pasadena today by calling (410) 439-0989. Our day care curriculum is designed for children across Pasadena, MD.