Toddler Day Care in Pasadena
The toddler phase is an extraordinary time in your young child’s life. They’re learning and growing at a rapid pace while putting newly developed skills to use. It’s why, at Celebree School® of Pasadena, we’ve developed a program just for children in this special age. Our toddler day care is counted on by families across the Pasadena, MD area for a holistic early childhood curriculum, highly trained and nurturing educators, and a secure, stimulating environment. It’s a combination that will provide a strong foundation for your precious little one.
About Our Toddler Day Care Program in Pasadena
At Celebree School of Pasadena, your toddler will thrive in a day care setting designed to promote strong social skills, healthy daily habits, and plenty of laughing and learning along the way. In fact, our program features:
- A well-rounded curriculum created by educators. From math and science to language and literacy, your child will be exploring it all in an age-appropriate and fun-filled way.
- Learning through playing. Our experienced teachers will lead your toddler each day through many engaging and enriching activities. These include Circle Time to learn through singing and finger plays, as well as art projects for sparking the imagination, while building fine motor skills.
- A focus on health and well-being. Beyond academic enrichment, we’ll also teach and encourage your child to practice healthy eating habits and self-help skills.
- Individual spaces for your child. Your toddler will feel right at home with their own personal cubby for belongings and cot for napping.
- Daily reports. Every evening, you’ll be provided with a detailed report via the Celebree Tweet on your child’s activities, including meals, naps, play time, and diaper changes.
At Celebree School of Pasadena’s day care, our focus isn’t just on toddlers, but on parents, too. In fact, we want to partner with you to create the best atmosphere possible for your toddler. We do this by learning about their routine at home, from sleeping to feeding and more so we can keep up a similar schedule while they’re at school. We’ll also keep you updated through quarterly progress reports, so you can compare growth and development and ensure they’re on track. After they turn three and throughout our Kindergarten Readiness program, we’ll even maintain formal samplings of their work.
If you’d like to learn more, we invite you to visit Celebree School of Pasadena, MD’s toddler day care program by calling us at (410) 439-0989.