Toddler Day Care in Mt. Airy
At this age, your child doesn’t stop moving. They’re on the go, exploring the world around them and stretching the boundaries of their newly developed mobility. At Celebree School® of Mt. Airy, we can meet their unique needs with programming specifically designed for this phase of life. In fact, our toddler day care, open to families all over Mt. Airy, MD, provides an environment that’s built around key components of early childhood education. At the same time, it offers a well-protected and stimulating place where they can develop and grow while having fun.
About Our Toddler Day Care Program in Mt. Airy
In Celebree School of Mt. Airy’s toddler day care program, we encourage children to learn while exploring. It’s why our classroom is set up with centers that help your child put newfound skills to use in a creative way. Throughout our program, they’ll also gain healthy daily habits, build strong social skills, and grow in many different ways that will serve them well in Preschool, Kindergarten, and beyond.
Some other features of Celebree School of Mt. Airy’s toddler day care program include:
- A well-rounded curriculum. Our early childhood education curriculum consists of developmentally-appropriate lessons in language, literacy, math, and science. We also place a focus on promoting healthy eating, self-help, and other critical skills that will serve as a solid foundation for your child’s development.
- A team of experienced and nurturing teachers. You’ll have total peace of mind with our dedicated early childhood educators. They not only know how to help your toddler reach critical milestones, but will do so in a way that’s caring and supportive.
- Individual spaces for your child. We want our school to be an extension of home, which is why we’ll give your child their own personal spaces, like a cot for naptime and a cubby for their belongings.
- Regular communication with you. Celebree School of Mt. Airy partners with parents and wants to know about meals, sleeping, diaper changes, and all the other activities that make up your toddler’s day. This helps us keep up that same rhythm at school.
- Daily updates on activities. Every day, you’ll get a detailed report via the Celebree Tweet on meal and nap times, diaper changes, play time, and any special activities your child participated in.
- Reports on progress and growth. You’ll also get quarterly progress reports so you can keep a close eye on your child’s growth and development. In addition, once they turn three, Celebree School of Mt. Airy starts to maintain a formal sampling of their work.
To learn more, we invite you to visit Celebree School of Mt. Airy MD’s toddler day care program by calling (301) 829-6804.