Finding Infant Child Care in Ferndale
Preparing to Go Back to Work
Going back to work after a baby is a major step. It can feel emotional, stressful, exciting, sad, nerve-wracking, and so much more. The good news is that with the right infant child care in the Ferndale, MD area, and a few simple steps to prepare, the process can go smoothly, so you have more peace of mind. Here’s what to do.
Tips for Getting Back to Work with Our Infant Child Care
If you’re struggling with going back to work, you’re not alone. Most women feel overwhelmed by the prospect. Beyond securing your infant child care arrangements ahead of time in the Ferndale area, some steps to take include:
- Asking for flexibility. Before you return, talk to your boss about your needs and what kind of scheduling flexibility is available. You might be able to switch to a hybrid or remote schedule to make the process simpler, even if it’s just for a few weeks or months.
- Start a routine. Now’s the time to get your little one used to a routine. If you can, get up, feed, and put your child down for naps at the same time each day. You don’t have to be perfect, just consistent and determined.
- Begin mid-week. Another way to make those first few days easier is to start mid-week. Choose a Wednesday or Thursday for your first day back, so you don’t have to worry about maintaining enough stamina for the whole week right off the bat.
- Prepare for pumping. If you plan to continue nursing, then make sure you have your pumping plan in place. Know where you can go at work and what times will be best for your schedule. Also, make sure your baby is ready to take a bottle.
We’re the Ferndale Area’s Choice for Infant Child Care
If you’re looking for infant child care in the Ferndale area, consider Celebree School® of Glen Burnie. While you still might have a hard time stepping away at first, our caring team and nurturing approach, along with a secure setting, will help you get through the roller coaster of emotions and get back into the swing of things.
For instance, your child will be assigned their own individual caregiver to snuggle, rock, and soothe them. You’ll also get updates at the end of each day about meals, naps, diaper changes, and more. We strive to keep communication open, so the transition is easier for both you and your child.
Our infant child care is available for babies from six weeks to 18 months old in:
- Glen Burnie
- BWI Airport/BWI Business District
- And throughout the surrounding area
Call Celebree School of Glen Burnie at (410) 412-5083 today to learn more about our infant child care in Ferndale, MD.