Daycare in Glen Burnie
Our Curriculum & The 7 Domains of Learning
At Celebree School® of Glen Burnie, our daycare is not simply a place for your child to spend time while you’re away or at work. We’re an enriching, educational environment that will help them build a strong foundation for life. Part of our process includes integrating the 7 Domains of Learning into our rich and diverse curriculum. Here’s a look at what this means and how it helps your child.
- Social & Personal Development. When your child is in our hands, they will learn how to develop positive relationships with peers and adults, as well as solve conflicts and interact with each other.
- Scientific Thinking. We tap into the power of each child’s imagination and curiosity, empowering them to ask questions, look for evidence, and draw conclusions, so they connect the dots and think critically.
- Mathematical Thinking. Numbers and their relationships are a critical part of everyday life and with our curriculum, we’ll introduce your child to concepts like geometric shapes and spatial awareness.
- Literacy & Language. Grammar, literacy, and comprehension are the building blocks of learning and a critical part of our curriculum.
- Social Studies. Our team also educates children on people, relationships and communities, as well as heritage and culture, so they have a basic understanding of societal relationships and structures.
- The Arts. The arts are explored in a vivid way at our daycare through music, theater, dance, arts and crafts, and more. We celebrate the differences and encourage children to express their ideas and emotions.
- Physical Development & Health. Part of our curriculum includes introducing children to the concept of physical health and development, including the benefits of a healthy diet and exercise.
Call Today to Find Out More About Our Daycare in Glen Burnie
Part of what makes the daycare at Celebree School of Glen Burnie unique is our hands-on, fun-filled curriculum. Through the 7 Domains of Learning, as well as other concepts, like STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics) and interest-based learning, we’ll ensure your child is excited about coming to school each day. We’ll also monitor progress and milestones to help them advance at an age-appropriate pace that makes you proud.
Our daycare is open to children from ages six weeks to 12 years in:
- Glen Burnie
- BWI Airport/BWI Business District
- And throughout the surrounding area
Call (410) 412-5083 today to find out more or set up a visit to our daycare in Glen Burnie, MD.