Our Day Care Curriculum in Frederick
At Celebree School® of Frederick, our school is chosen time and again by families across Frederick, MD thanks to our day care curriculum. It’s designed around our mission of protecting, educating, and nurturing, so children feel safe and comfortable here. At the same time, we’re working hard to prepare them for school and life through an individualized approach that makes learning fun, yet also stimulates them in important ways. It works by adhering to:
- The Maryland Early Learning Standards.
- The Seven Domains of Learning, addressing social, emotional, physical, and academic needs.
The STEAM Approach to Day Care Curriculum in Frederick
Celebree School of Frederick offers a day care curriculum that’s built on the inclusive STEAM philosophy. It takes Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics and integrates it into daily lessons, activities, and experiences, bringing concepts to life in the classroom. Through experiential learning, it gets children involved in the process, enabling them to more easily make connections, grow intellectually, and develop their critical thinking skills as they do.
Our Day Care Curriculum Programs at Celebree School of Frederick
As early childhood education experts, Celebree School of Frederick understands the many diverse needs of children within these years. It’s why our curriculum is also divided into groups that include infant, toddler, pre-school, kindergarten readiness, and school age. This ensures each child is in the setting best-suited for their age and phase with lessons further personalized to their particular needs.
At Celebree School of Frederick, our curriculum also includes:
- Digital Individualized Daily Reporting. We’ll deliver daily reports detailing your child’s day, their activities, and their milestones reached.
- Individual Portfolio Analysis. These unique tools enable our pre-school teachers, as well as parents, to measure progress and evaluate development.
- Preparation to the Fullest. With Celebree School of Frederick’s day care curriculum, every kindergarten readiness milestone will be covered with your child.
- Pre-K Classroom. We even offer a state-of-the-art classroom especially designed to help children prepare for the school years ahead.
With Celebree School of Frederick’s day care curriculum, we’ve taken the natural curiosity of children into account, providing many opportunities to explore, so they’re always inquiring, socializing, learning, and growing. It’s the type of environment most conducive to early childhood education and why your son or daughter will thrive here. Come see us for yourself and find out more first-hand.
Visit Celebree School of Frederick today by calling (301) 620-9990. Our day care curriculum is designed for children across Frederick, MD.