Toddler Day Care in Frederick
It’s hard to keep up with toddlers. They’re constantly on the go, exploring, discovering, and putting newfound skills to use. Celebree School® of Frederick can ensure they’re in a safe, stimulating environment that best supports this fast-paced stage in life. With our toddler day care program, open to families in Frederick, MD, we offer a curriculum built on key early childhood education concepts, one that’s well-balanced by fun, hands-on activities. Through it, we’re setting high standards for excellence in early childhood education and setting the stage for your child’s future success.
About Our Toddler Day Care Program in Frederick
Celebree School of Frederick offers toddlers a day care program designed just for them. It’s focused on developing the whole child, from socially and emotionally to physically and academically. It even features a classroom with learning centers for children to explore and discover while building foundational skills they can put to use in Preschool, Kindergarten, and beyond.
The toddler day care program at Celebree School of Frederick also offers:
- An early childhood curriculum designed and delivered by experts. Our teachers are highly trained and committed to keeping your child on track, all in a way that’s fun. Some areas we focus on include exploring age-appropriate lessons in math, science, language, and literacy. Children also learn basic concepts, like weather and days of the weeks, through art projects, as well as singing and finger plays in Circle Time.
- A partnership with you. We make communicating with parents a priority and ask that you provide us with details on your child’s nap and meal times, diaper changes, and any other important considerations. This helps us provide a schedule that’s in sync with care at home.
- Personal spaces just for your child. At Celebree School of Frederick’s toddler day care program, your child will be given their own personal space, such as a cubby for their belongings and a cot for naps so they feel more comfortable here.
- A focus on health and well-being. We want to help your toddler develop good habits for life, which is why we encourage healthy eating and self-help skills.
- Regular reports to keep you informed. Each day, we’ll send you a report via the Celebree Tweet that documents your toddler’s meal times, naps, diaper changes, and play time. You’ll also always know where your child is developmentally with our quarterly progress reports and formal work samplings, which we start collecting and maintaining once they turn three.
To learn more, we invite you to visit Celebree School of Frederick MD’s toddler day care program by calling us at (301) 620-9990.