Part Time Preschool Programs in Frederick
A full time schedule doesn’t work for every child at the preschool level. At Celebree School® of Frederick, we understand this, which is why we also offer part time preschool programs, available to children ages 3-5 in Frederick, MD. With these child care programs, your child will be learning and growing in fun and exciting ways, all on a schedule that’s best suited for them and your family, too.
Part Time Preschool Programs in Frederick for Two, Three, Four, and Five Year Olds
Celebree School of Frederick’s part time preschool programs truly offer the best of all worlds. Your child will be in a safe and nurturing environment, where they will be spending their days exploring, interacting, creating, and laughing. At the same time, they’ll be maturing in many different ways, including: physically, cognitively, socially, and emotionally. They’ll be sure to become confident and curious learners in the process! As a result, once the time arrives, they’ll be well-prepared to step into the kindergarten classroom, spreading their wings and soaring.
Our part time programs support children in every way during the preschool years, providing a range of opportunities to:
- Play. There are many chances throughout the day for your child to participate in a number of exciting activities and free-choice periods where they’ll be able to discover and explore new interests, all while expressing themselves creatively.
- Learn. Our part time preschool programs will introduce critical concepts to your son or daughter, and they’ll learn through age-appropriate, hands-on experiences and projects. The learning experience will include literacy, comprehension, science, and math.
- Interact. All children are encouraged to engage with one another, laughing, playing and making new friends during their day. This not only makes school more enjoyable, but also fosters healthy social and conflict resolution skills, which will serve them well later in life.
- Explore. Our part time preschool programs will offer your child many ways to explore the world around them, from bringing nature into the classroom to discovering and spending time outdoors.
- Grow. Our teachers are caring and committed, striving each day to make a positive impact on your child. In fact, every game, interaction, activity, and project is carefully designed to encourage holistic growth and development, whether it’s academically, physically, or in other important ways.
If you’d like to learn more about Celebree School of Frederick, call our school at (301) 620-9990 to schedule a visit. Our part time preschool programs are open to families throughout Frederick and the surrounding communities.