Infant Child Care in Frederick: The Celebree™ School Community
Your baby is unique and requires individualized care to thrive. At Celebree School® of Frederick, we can provide it through our infant child care program, designed for families across Frederick, MD. Our professionals are not only loving and nurturing, but also experts in early childhood education. They’ll ensure your precious little one is given all the specialized attention they need in a warm, safe environment that feels like home.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
With infant child care from Celebree School of Frederick, our approach is built around your baby. It’s why we spend so much time talking to you first and learning about the unique needs of your child. We want to know where they are developmentally, what their personality is like, and details about their daily routine. This helps ensure the care we’re giving is tailored to your baby, providing a smooth transition between home and school.
Celebree School of Frederick’s infant child care program also features:
- A primary teacher assigned to your child for extensive one-on-one attention, such as holding them while they’re eating and rocking them to sleep.
- Daily communication about how the night and morning went to ensure the most consistent care possible and a happier baby.
- Documented reports every day via the Celebree Tweet so you know all the details about your baby’s routine, from when they were changed and how much they ate to how long they slept and activities they participated in.
- Regular updates on milestones achieved and developmental progress.
To best support the needs of our babies, Celebree School of Frederick’s infant child care program offers two separate classrooms based on age. These include settings for infants six weeks to nine months old, as well as those nine to 18 months.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans
At Celebree School of Frederick’s infant care program, your child will participate in many diverse, enriching opportunities, all built around individualized goals and lesson plans. During any given day, they’ll be busily engaged in sensorimotor and social play, creating art projects, and learning basic sign language to communicate without frustration. These are designed to promote their growth in areas such as:
- Personal, emotional, and social skills
- Physical development
- Language and communication
- Fine and gross motor abilities
To visit our school and find out more about our infant child care program, we invite you to call Celebree School of Frederick MD at (301) 620-9990.