Toddler Day Care in Fort Mill
Your toddler is growing by leaps and bounds as they explore the world around them. They need a setting that encourages them to tackle new adventures, all while providing the structure that will prepare them for preschool and kindergarten. At Celebree School® of Fort Mill-Patricia Lane, we offer all this and more with our toddler day care program. It’s designed to help your child grow into a well-rounded big kid who’s eager to learn and confident in the classroom and on the playground.
About Our Toddler Day Care Program in Fort Mill
We work hard to get every child ready for their future school years ahead. This includes instilling key skills, promoting positive habits, and helping them build social skills and self-esteem, too. To do that, we offer creative, fun-filled ways for your child to use their imagination and develop in a holistic way, from socially and emotionally to physically, cognitively, and more.
Some of the ways we do that are through:
- A dedicated team. Our teachers are early childhood educators who understand how to motivate and encourage toddlers like yours, bringing out their best in the process.
- Circle time. Daily circle time offers a chance for your child to learn about the days of the week, weather, and other important concepts through activities like singing and finger plays.
- Learning while playing. We help children learn through fun and engaging adventures, like language and literacy group activities, math and science exploration time, and art projects that promote fine and gross motor skills.
- Healthy habits. We’ll also teach your child the healthy habits they’ll need in preschool, kindergarten and beyond, including healthy eating, self-help, socialization, conflict resolution, and more.
- Personal space. Your child will have their own personal space where they can store their belongings each day, as well as their own cot for napping, so they feel right at home with us.
- Individual attention. We’ll discuss your child’s naps, eating schedule, and more, so we can care for them in the way they’re most comfortable with.
When you choose Celebree School of Fort Mill-Patricia Lane for our toddler day care program, you can always expect open communication. We will report each day to you, digitally, about your toddler’s meal times, naps, diaper changes, play time, and more. This ensures you’re always informed. We will also provide quarterly Progress Reports, so you can see your child’s development from one quarter to the next and continue the learning at home.
Call us today at (803) 455-2238 to set up your visit! Our toddler day care is open to families from Fort Mill, SC and surrounding areas.