Choosing a daycare is a major decision – one you want to get right. If you’re looking for a daycare in the Fort Mill, SC area that offers a dynamic, fun-filled, and holistic curriculum, our team can help. At Celebree School® of Fort Mill-Patricia Lane, we are early childhood educators that know how to prepare children for school and life. We do this in many ways, including by integrating the 7 Domains of Learning into our curriculum. This focuses on:
- Social & Personal Development: We encourage children to interact, play, share, and collaborate. We also instill self-help skills, so as children grow and develop, they gain independence and confidence, too.
- Scientific Thinking: We teach children about the physical and natural world around them, tapping into their curiosity and promoting critical thinking, inquiry, logic, and evidence-based conclusions.
- Mathematical Thinking: Numbers are a big part of the curriculum at Celebree School of Fort Mill-Patricia Lane’s daycare, including geometric shapes, counting, patterns, spatial awareness, and more.
- Literacy & Language: Literacy and language are the foundation of all learning and it’s another key area of focus in Celebree School of Fort Mill-Patricia Lane’s daycare, from recognizing letters to communication and comprehension.
- Social Studies: We’ll introduce children to the world around them and beyond them, so they understand societal relationships, structures, and connections between people within their community and outside it.
- The Arts: Through the arts, children are encouraged to express their ideas, perspectives, and emotions in many creative ways, whether with visual arts, music, dance, theater, and more.
- Physical Development & Health: We equip children with healthy habits for life, from choosing nutritious foods to exercise, all while offering opportunities for activity that promote fine and gross motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and other physical skills.
Come See Our Daycare in Fort Mill for Yourself!
If you’d like to learn more about the 7 Domains of Learning and the part they play in the classroom and on the playground, come see our daycare at Celebree School of Fort Mill-Patricia Lane for yourself. You can ask questions, learn more about our personalized approach to early childhood education, and get a better sense of whether we’re the right fit for your child. We invite you to visit and bring your child with you. We look forward to meeting you both!
Call Celebree School of Fort Mill-Patricia Lane at (803) 455-2238 today to schedule your visit and find out more about what sets our curriculum apart at our daycare in Fort Mill, SC.