Our Day Care Curriculum in Ellicott City
At Celebree School® of Ellicott City, we’re committed to protecting, educating, and nurturing. In our school, children across Ellicott City and Columbia, MD are in a safe and secure environment, enrolled in a day care curriculum that’s positive, stimulating, and prepares them for school and life. We do this by:
- Observing the Maryland Early Learning Standards.
- Emphasizing the Seven Domains of Learning to ensure physical, emotional, social, and academic needs are met.
The STEAM Approach to Day Care Curriculum in Ellicott City
The inclusive STEAM philosophy is central to Celebree School of Ellicott City’s day care curriculum and strives to help children make intentional connections in Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics. It serves as the foundation of our programs, stimulating children at the intellectual level, while also promoting the development of critical thinking skills. Our programs are also structured around experience-based learning, taking into account each child’s natural curiosity, so they’re fully involved in the process and excited about learning.
Our Day Care Curriculum Programs at Celebree School of Ellicott City
With Celebree School of Ellicott City, our day care curriculum programs are broken down by age, from infants and toddlers to pre-school, pre-k, and school age. This ensures every child is developing at an appropriate pace for their particular stage in life. Within each group, lessons are further tailored around the unique needs of each child.
In addition, Celebree School of Ellicott City’s curriculum programs also include:
- Digital Individualized Daily Reporting. Each day, you’ll get a digital, individualized report about your child, how they’re progressing, and what they did at school.
- Individual Development Analysis. This “Individual to State” analysis is incorporated at the pre-school level and enables our teachers and parents to measure growth.
- Preparation to the Fullest. We focus on developing children in every possible way, so they’re confident and ready for kindergarten.
- Pre-K Classroom. We even offer a state-of-the art classroom for kindergarten readiness that’s unique to our school.
With Celebree School of Ellicott City’s day care curriculum, your son or daughter will be given every opportunity to learn and grow in a way that’s fun-filled and exciting. But don’t simply take our word for it. Come see us for yourself, so you and your child can gain first-hand insight into whether we’re the right school for you.
Visit Celebree School of Ellicott City today by calling (410) 461-5557. Our day care curriculum is designed for children across Ellicott City and Columbia, MD.