Toddler Day Care in Ellicott City
The toddler phase is an extraordinary one. Children at this age are constantly exploring and filled with wonder as they experience new sights, smells, sounds, and feelings. With our toddler day care, open to families across Ellicott City, MD, we’ve created a special program exclusively for this stage and built around key components of early childhood education. It encourages them to engage their curiosity, pushing boundaries and overcoming new challenges, all at their own pace in a friendly yet protected environment.
About Our Toddler Day Care Program in Ellicott City
At Celebree School® of Ellicott City, our toddler day care program focuses on the whole child. We want them developing academically, physically, emotionally, and socially. It’s why each classroom has centers specifically designed around gaining and practicing different skills, as well as inviting children to use their imagination as they explore new worlds.
Some other components of Celebree School of Ellicott City’s toddler day care program include:
- Experienced teachers. Our team is not only made up of early childhood experts, but those who are nurturing and fun, too. They’re dedicated to helping toddlers reach age-appropriate milestones in a way that’s engaging and enjoyable.
- Strong curriculum. From math and science exploration to language and literacy, your child will be discovering, growing, and developing new skills that will prepare them for kindergarten. This is balanced by activities, such as art projects and Circle Time, where children learn the days of the week and weather through singing and finger plays.
- A focus on personal health and space. Beyond academic skills, your son or daughter will be introduced to other important concepts, such as healthy eating and self-help. They’ll also feel more at home in our school with their own personal cubby and cot.
- Parent-teacher communication. With Celebree School of Ellicott City’s toddler day care, we strive to develop partnerships with each parent, including regular conversations about at-home routines, such as eating, sleeping, and diaper changing, so we can stay in sync.
- Daily activity reports and quarterly progress reports. Each day, you’ll get a report on your child’s day via the Celebree Tweet, including diaper changes, nap times, meals, play, and more. You’ll also get progress reports so you can monitor their growth and success from one quarter to the next. We’ll even maintain a formal sampling of your child’s work once they turn three and throughout our Pre-K program.
If you’d like to learn more, we invite you to visit Celebree School of Ellicott City by calling us at (410) 461-5557. Our toddler day care program is open to families in Ellicott City and Columbia, MD.