Infant Child Care in Ellicott City: The Celebree School Community
When it comes to infant child care for your baby, you want a place in Ellicott City, MD you trust, one that ensures their days are as secure and happy as possible. At Celebree School® of Ellicott City, you’ll find it thanks to our loving, nurturing early childhood educators and individualized attention they provide. We believe in fostering strong bonds with your child in a setting that serves as an extension of home.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
At Celebree School of Ellicott City, every relationship begins with a conversation. We want to discuss your expectations and get to know your child, including their personality and developmental level. We’re then able to design a specialized plan that’s just right for them.
Some highlights of Celebree School of Ellicott City’s infant child care program include:
- A primary teacher devoted exclusively to your baby. This includes at feedings, during which they will be held, and nap time, when they are rocked to sleep.
- Consistent care thanks to discussions at the start of each day about how the night before went, when your baby was last fed, and whether they had a recent diaper change.
- Daily reports provided every day via the Celebree Tweet that detail activities and routines, such as meal and nap times, diaper changes and more.
- Regular updates on milestones and development.
Celebree School of Ellicott City’s infant child care program also offers two separate classrooms where we can focus on the unique needs of different age groups, including those who are: six weeks to nine months old, as well as nine to 18 months.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans in Ellicott City
The experiences your baby has during their first few years of life will play a critical role in their growth and development. It’s why, at Celebree School of Ellicott City, our infant child care offers programming built around individual goals and lesson plans. With it, we focus on areas such as:
- Social development
- Personal and physical development
- Language development
Our approach to learning is a fun, multi-faceted one that includes activities to build gross motor and fine motor skills, as well as sensorimotor and social play. Your child will also participate in art projects, such as creating handprints and footprints, to stimulate the senses. They’ll even be introduced to basic sign language, so they can communicate when they’re hungry or tired without frustration.
We invite you to call Celebree School of Ellicott City at (410) 461-5557 to visit our infant child care program, open to families in Ellicott City and Columbia, MD, and find out if it’s right for you and your baby.