Our Day Care Curriculum in Crofton
Get your child off to the best start possible at Celebree School® of Crofton. Our mission is protecting, educating, and nurturing children throughout Crofton, MD by providing a safe and welcoming environment, along with a comprehensive and customized day care curriculum. It works by:
- Adhering to the Maryland Early Learning Standards.
- Addressing each of the Seven Domains of Learning, so that children are learning and growing physically, emotionally, socially, and cognitively.
The STEAM Approach to Day Care Curriculum in Crofton
At Celebree School of Crofton, the inclusive STEAM philosophy is the foundation of our day care curriculum. With it, Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics guide each day, helping children to think critically, start making connections across the various areas of our curriculum, and stimulating them intellectually in the process. We also make learning fun and engaging through a more experienced-based, hands-on approach. This puts each child’s natural curiosity to use, so they’re involved, engaged and excited about each day.
Our Day Care Curriculum Programs at Celebree School of Crofton
With Celebree School of Crofton’s day care curriculum, we offer programs for children in many different stages. We’ve broken our curriculum up into infant, toddler, pre-school, pre-k, and school age, so there’s an appropriate place for children to advance within. At the same time, we tailor our approach and lessons around the unique needs of every child, so they’re learning in a way that works best for them. We also offer:
- Digital Individualized Daily Reporting. Teachers report back to parents every day about both activities and progress, so you’re always well-informed.
- Individual Development Analysis. These specialized learning tools are designed to help parents and pre-school teachers measure and assess progress.
- Preparation to the Fullest. At Celebree School of Crofton, our day care curriculum ensures every child is well-equipped for their kindergarten year.
- Pre-K Classroom. We fully cover each kindergarten readiness milestone and so much more in a classroom that’s state-of-the-art and unique to our school.
At Celebree School of Crofton, we’ll instill a love of learning, along with the skills and habits necessary for future success, both in school and in life. We invite you to come see how we do it for yourself by visiting us and experiencing our environment, first-hand.
Visit Celebree School of Crofton today by calling (410) 451-2100. Our day care curriculum is designed for children across Crofton, MD.