Infant Child Care in Crofton: The Celebree™ School Community
You want your infant given the best start possible. You’ll find it at Celebree School® of Crofton. We’re counted on by families across Crofton, MD to provide specialized infant child care in a setting that’s warm and nurturing. In fact, it will feel like home for your baby thanks to our caring and dedicated early childhood educators combined with a consistent routine designed just for your little one. They’ll be given plenty of attention, plus hugs and snuggles, throughout the day, making that transition to school as smooth and happy as possible.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
At Celebree School of Crofton, our infant child care team strives to develop supportive and close relationships with parents. It begins upon enrollment, when we’ll discuss how to build a care plan that best meet your baby’s individual needs, from developmental to daily. At the start of each day, we’ll also talk about how your child’s evening and morning went, so we can ensure total consistency between home and school.
Some other key features of Celebree School of Crofton’s infant care program include:
- One-on-one attention from a primary teacher assigned solely to your baby.
- A serene, quiet atmosphere where your child will be rocked and held during feedings and before nap time.
- A detailed report provided to you every day via the Celebree Tweet about feedings, sleeping, play time, and diaper changes.
- Regular updates on your baby’s developmental progress and milestones.
- Two separate classroom environments, one for infants six weeks to nine months and another for those nine to 18 months.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans
Infant child care from Celebree School of Crofton provides programming built around your baby’s specific needs, including their personality and developmental level. We also focus on the whole child, providing a strong foundation on which your son or daughter can grow at a pace that’s optimal for them. Throughout their day, they’ll be:
- Developing physically and cognitively through sensorimotor play.
- Engaging in activities, such as art projects, designed to stimulate the senses.
- Building fine and gross motor skills through a range of hands-on experiences.
- Gaining communication and early verbal skills by learning and using basic sign language.
- Sharing, taking turns, and forming friendships through social play.
We invite you to call Celebree School of Crofton MD today at (410) 451-2100 to schedule a time to visit our school and learn more about our infant child care program.