Toddler Day Care in Bel Air
Your toddler needs to be in a place that enables them to explore and discover, while being in a safe setting. You’ll find it at Celebree School® of Bel Air South-Laurel Bush. Our toddler day care, available to children throughout the Bel Air, MD community, provides an enriching, stimulating program that’s built around central components of early childhood education. As they’re learning, they’ll also be laughing, singing, and having fun through a range of hands-on activities, all led by experienced and nurturing teachers.
About Our Toddler Day Care Program in Bel Air
With Celebree School of Bel Air South-Laurel Bush’s toddler day care program, we provide the kind of learning environment where your child will gain new skills, all at their own pace. Our classroom is especially designed to help children develop strong social skills, as well as healthy habits that will serve them well in school and beyond. We also provide educational centers where children are encouraged to get creative and use their imaginations.
Some other key features that set Celebree School of Bel Air South-Laurel Bush’s toddler day care program apart include:
- We offer a well-rounded curriculum. From math and science to language and literacy, your child will be learning in an age-appropriate way that sets the stage for success in Preschool and Kindergarten.
- We have a caring team of experienced teachers. Our teachers are experts in early childhood education and truly care about making learning fun. It’s why activities like daily art projects, Circle Time to learn about weather and days of the week, and singing are all central to our program.
- We provide personal spaces for your child. We want your toddler to feel comfortable, which is why they’ll get their own spaces, such as a cubby for their belongings and their own cot for naptime.
- We stay in constant contact with you. We want to know about your child’s routine at home, from sleeping and feedings to any special considerations, so we can maintain consistency while at school.
- We give you daily activity reports. Every day, you’ll get a report via the Celebree Tweet on your child’s day, including naps, diaper changes, meals, play time, and more.
- We keep you up to date on progress. From our quarterly progress reports documenting your child’s growth to our formal work sampling, you’ll be able to monitor and keep a close eye on your child’s development.
To learn more, we invite you to visit Celebree School of Bel Air South-Laurel Bush MD by calling (410) 515-4991. Our toddler day care program is open to families in Bel Air, Abingdon, and Edgewood, MD.