Our Day Care Curriculum in Woodstock
At Celebree School® of Woodstock, our mission is to protect, educate, and nurture, while making learning fun. In fact, with our day care curriculum, offered to children across Woodstock, MD, we’re engaging and stimulating children in a safe and positive setting, one that also incorporates:
- The Maryland Early Learning Standards.
- The Seven Domains of Learning, so we’re carefully addressing the academic, physical, emotional, and social needs of every child.
The STEAM Approach to Day Care Curriculum in Woodstock
Celebree School of Woodstock’s goal with our day care curriculum is to prepare children for school and life. It’s why the inclusive STEAM philosophy is central to our approach. Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics are built into each day, imparting vital skills, as well as promoting critical thinking and stimulating intellectual growth. We do this through hands-on, experiential learning, so children are more engaged and excited about the process.
Our Day Care Curriculum Programs at Celebree School of Woodstock
Whether you have a child who’s six months old, getting ready for kindergarten, or already in school, we offer a day care curriculum that’s right for them. Not only have we divided our curriculum into groups – infant, toddler, pre-school, kindergarten readiness, and school age – but we also tailor our teaching and lessons to each individual child. This ensures they’re advancing in an environment that’s most appropriate for them.
With Celebree School of Woodstock’s curriculum programs, we also offer:
- Digital Individualized Daily Reporting. We’ll provide you with reports, digitally, so you’re informed about your child’s activities and progress each day.
- Individual Development Analysis. These tools enable pre-school teachers to better monitor and measure progress and report back to parents.
- Preparation to the Fullest. Every kindergarten milestone is carefully covered, so your son or daughter is well-equipped to enter the world of kindergarten.
- Pre-K Classroom. We’ve even designed a state-of-the-art classroom to best meet this special age group’s learning needs.
With Celebree School of Woodstock’s day care curriculum, we’re developing lifelong learners who soar confidently into school. We invite you to visit us for yourself. Bring in your child and find out first-hand what makes us different and if we’re the right environment for you and your son or daughter.