Toddler Day Care in Woodstock
Being a toddler is busy work. There’s a whole new world to discover and explore while putting newfound mobility to use. It’s why children at this stage need to be in an environment that’s safe, but also stimulating and fun, too. You’ll find it at Celebree® School of Woodstock. With our toddler day care, open to families throughout Woodstock, MD, your child will be learning while playing through a curriculum built on key early childhood education components. Our program is also led by a special team of experienced, energetic teachers who will ensure your toddler is developing at an age-appropriate pace.
About Our Toddler Day Care Program in Woodstock
Celebree School of Woodstock’s toddler day care program provides a strong foundation for success, helping children feel confident in Preschool, Kindergarten, and beyond. Our classroom is especially designed for this age group, promoting social skills and good daily habits. It also features educational centers that invite children to put their creativity to use while practicing newly developed skills.
Some other aspects of Celebree School of Woodstock’s toddler day care program include:
- An early childhood curriculum. At Celebree School of Woodstock, our toddler day care curriculum is both age-appropriate and well-rounded. From language and literacy to science and math, we focus on many critical early childhood education concepts. We also encourage important life skills, from healthy eating to self-help.
- Caring teachers dedicated to your child’s success. Our teachers are early childhood experts who understand the unique educational needs of children at this stage of life. They’ll always be on the go with your toddler, teaching through fun activities, such as art projects, Circle Time, finger plays and singing.
- Regular communication with you. To maintain a similar rhythm as the one at home, we ask that you keep us informed of your child’s routine with eating, sleeping, and diaper changing, as well as any special requests.
- Your child’s own space. Toddlers like having a space to call their own, which is why your little one will be assigned their own cot and cubby.
- Daily Celebree Tweet reports. Your child’s teacher will send you a report documenting the day, from nap and play times to meals and diaper changes.
- Quarterly progress reports and formal work sampling. We’ll also give you a bigger picture perspective with quarterly reports on your child’s progress, so you can track developmental growth, as well as a formal sampling of their work, which we begin when they turn three.
To learn more, we invite you to visit Celebree School of Woodstock MD by calling (410) 480-5400. Our toddler day care program is available to families in Woodstock, Waverly Woods, and Marriottsville, MD.