2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Woodstock
When it comes to care before and after school, you want the right environment for your child. At Celebree School® of Woodstock, we can provide it. In fact, we’ve cultivated a warm, welcoming atmosphere for families in need of before and after school programs across Woodstock, Waverly Woods, and Marriottsville, MD. Our teachers are experienced and dedicated, our programming is enriching and fun, and our school is safe and secure. When you send your son or daughter here, you’ll have total confidence they’re in a special place designed to bring out their best.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs
At Celebree School of Woodstock, we want to make our before and after school programs as convenient as possible for busy parents like you. It’s why we open our doors early at 6:30 am and offer programming all the way to 6:30 pm. In addition, we transport children, at no extra cost, to and from many local schools. No need to worry about where your child will spend their days off of school, we also provide care on days when schools are closed.
In the morning, when your son or daughter arrives, we’ll feed them a healthy snack, and then they’ll have time with friends or to finish homework. During our afternoon session, we offer a range of hands-on opportunities and projects to support what they’re learning at school. Our curriculum is unique to our school and designed with a holistic approach in mind. We want your child to have fun while they’re with us both indoors and outdoors, but also be gaining and growing in many different ways. You’ll also receive a daily report via the Celebree Tweet letting you know all the fun activities your child participated in that day!
School Age Programs at Celebree School of Woodstock
Is your child a future chef, business professional, journalist, or designer? At Celebree School of Woodstock, they’ll get the chance to explore these career interests and others through a unique learning experiences. Each day they’ll have many choices in what they want to do. We encourage their creativity and curiosity by offering a range of learning experiences from project based learning and spot challenges to classroom connections, all while having the opportunity to spend time in our six different interest areas. These help to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop, explore new interests, and build on existing ones. Some activities they can choose from include:
- Culinary experiments and cookbook creation in the Celebree Café.
- Participate in a STEM project in the Engineering Zone
- Theater production in the Drama area
- Embrace their creativity in the Art Studio.
- Unwind in our Technology Area.
- Homework help in our Study Hall
Ready to set up a visit? Call Celebree School of Woodstock today at (410) 480-5400. Our before and after school programs are open to families of those in kindergarten through fifth grade in Woodstock, Marriottsville, and Waverly Woods, MD.