Infant Child Care in Woodstock: The Celebree™ School Community
It’s an exciting stage in your baby’s life, one that brings with it many changes, from first smiles and giggles to cruising and walking. At Celebree School® of Woodstock, you can depend on our loving and experienced team of early childhood educators to meet all your little one’s unique needs during it. They’ll be in a safe, warm, and welcoming setting – one that feels like home – while also being engaged and encouraged to play, explore, and discover. It’s this balanced approach that leads countless families from across Woodstock, MD to choose our infant child care program.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
At Celebree School of Woodstock, we know leaving your precious infant in someone else’s care can be stressful. It’s why we make communication a top priority, first by listening to your expectations, as well as learning about your baby’s unique personality, routine, and developmental level. This enables us to design and deliver care that’s completely specialized to your son or daughter.
In addition, at the beginning of every day, we’ll also discuss how your baby’s night and morning went, including last diaper changes and meal times. This helps to facilitate a smoother transition between home and school, leading to a happier baby overall.
With infant child care from Celebree School of Woodstock, we’ll also provide:
- A primary teacher exclusively devoted to meeting your baby’s needs.
- Plenty of one-on-one attention, snuggles, and cuddles, including being held and rocked at nap and meal times.
- Daily reports via the Celebree Tweet provided detailing sleeping, feedings, diaper changes, play time, and more.
- Two separate classrooms based on age, one for infants six weeks to nine months and the other for babies nine to eighteen months.
- Documentation on a regular basis on your child’s milestones reached and developmental progress.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans in Woodstock
Even as an infant, your baby is learning quickly, but also at a pace unique to them. It’s why at Celebree School of Woodstock, we provide an environment that’s been carefully designed by experienced infant child care educators, yet also personalized through individual goals and lesson plans. Throughout it, we place an emphasis on building areas including:
- Communication and language
- Interpersonal and emotional
- Gross motor and fine motor
- Physical development
During their day in Celebree School of Woodstock’s infant care program, your child will be participating in a mix of activities to gain these foundational skills. This includes through social and sensorimotor play, creating artwork such as handprints and footprints, and learning sign language to communicate basic needs.
We invite you to visit our infant child care program, available to families across Woodstock, Waverly Woods and Marriottsville, MD. Simply call Celebree School of Woodstock at (410) 480-5400 to get started.