2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Westminster Tech Court
When you want a different kind of experience for your child before and after school, consider Celebree School® of Westminster Tech Court. Our programs, open to families across Westminster, MD, offers more than just a convenient environment for working families. We’re educators at heart and dedicated to cultivating an atmosphere that’s both warm and welcoming, but also enriching, too. We always want the children here to be learning and growing, expanding horizons and having a great time doing it.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs
At Celebree School of Westminster Tech Court, we make life easier for today’s busy families. Our before and after school programs are open to children who are in kindergarten all the way through fifth grade. We start the day at 6:30 am and end it at 6:30 pm. Whatever time your child arrives, whether in the morning or after school, we always give them a healthy snack first and time to get settled. In addition, we provide transportation to many area schools at no extra cost to you.
When you enroll your child in Celebree School of Westminster Tech Court’s before and after school programs, they’ll love coming here. We offer many learning opportunities and hands-on activities, both indoors and outdoors, all led by a team of teachers who are dedicating to providing a supportive and encouraging environment. There’s plenty of time to play and socialize too, so your child has the chance to make connections with new friends and hang out with existing ones.
Before and After School Programs at Celebree School of Westminster Tech Court
As educators, the team at Celebree School of Westminster Tech Court is committed to helping children explore existing interests, as well as develop new ones through our before and after school programs. That’s where our School Age program comes in. We encourage their creativity and curiosity by offering a range of learning experiences from project based learning and spot challenges to classroom connections, all while having the opportunity to spend time in our six different interest areas. These help to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop, explore new interests, and build on existing ones. Some activities they can choose from include:
- Culinary experiments and cookbook creation in the Celebree Café
- Participate in a STEM project in the Engineering Zone
- Theater production in the Drama area
- Embrace their creativity in the Art Studio
- Unwind in our Technology Area
- Homework help in our Study Hall
Call (410) 386-0601 to set up a visit at Celebree School of Westminster Tech Court. We offer before and after school programs across Westminster and Deep Run, MD, as well as in Littlestown, PA.