2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Westminster
Where you choose to send your child before and after school is a big decision. You want them in the best hands possible in an environment where they feel comfortable and welcomed. At Celebree School® of Westminster, we can provide your son or daughter with a special place to spend their time. Our school is friendly and bright, our teachers warm and encouraging, and our programming educational, diverse, and fun. As a result, you can rest easy knowing your child will always be busily playing, laughing, and learning when they’re here with us for before and after school programs in Westminster.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs in Westminster
As a working parent, you need convenience and flexibility. You’ll find it with the before and after school programs at Celebree School of Westminster. Available to children from kindergarten to fifth grade, ours doors open early, right at 6:30 am and close at 6:30 pm. Once they arrive, we’ll always give your child the option of a healthy snack before providing plenty of play time opportunities. At no extra charge to you, we’ll also transport them to and from school, ensuring they’re always dropped off and picked up on time, so you don’t have to worry. No need to worry about where your child will spend their days off of school, we also provide care on days when schools are closed.
During their days with us, your son or daughter will have access to many hands-on and engaging learning opportunities to participate in. Our curriculum has been created by trained educators and is designed to develop the whole child. On top of that, it’s also been built to support what they’re learning in school, so that they’re always expanding on what they know. You’ll also receive a daily report via the Celebree Tweet letting you know all the fun activities your child participated in that day!
Before and After School Programs at Celebree School of Westminster
When your child attends Celebree School of Westminster, they’ll have many choices in what they want to do each day. Through our before and after school program, we encourage their creativity and curiosity by participating in a range of learning experiences from project based learning and spot challenges to classroom connections, all while having the opportunity to spend time in our six different interest areas. These help to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop, explore new interests, and build on existing ones. Some activities they can choose from include:
- Culinary experiments and cookbook creation in the Celebree Café.
- Participate in a STEM project in the Engineering Zone
- Theater production in the Drama area
- Embrace their creativity in the Art Studio.
- Unwind in our Technology Area.
- Homework help in our Study Hall
Ready to set up a visit? Call Celebree School of Westminster MD today at (410) 871-1334 to learn more about our before and after school programs.