Affordable Child Care with Celebree
As a parent, there’s nothing you wouldn’t do for your children. The term “affordable child care” however, is a relative one. Some families require more support than others, but we can all agree that giving your child the best possible care is a priority.
At Celebree School™, we are proud to partner with the state of Pennsylvania to participate in the Child Care Works Subsidized program. The Program provides financial assistance with childcare costs to eligible working families.
If you can answer yes to the following questions, you may qualify for Pennsylvania Child Care Assistance:
- Are you a Pennsylvania resident who is working in an approved training program or attending school?
- Does your income fall within the annual income guidelines?
- Is your child a US citizen? A birth certificate or immigration documentation can serve as proof of ID for your child.
- Do you have proof of ID (government issued document) for all members within the household?
- Are you willing to provide a photo ID for head of household?
Now Even More Families are Eligible for Affordable Child Care
At Celebree Schools, we understand that for many families seeking high quality care for their infants, toddlers, and preschoolers, the cost of care can be challenging. We encourage all eligible families to take advantage of these affordable child care programs. That’s the good news.
The state has made this process as straightforward as possible. Visit the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services website’s Child Care Works page to learn more.
The most important part remains that more families and more children are eligible to receive the help they need with this affordable child care advantage.