Toddler Day Care in Warrington
Your toddler is on the go, all the time. Put them in an environment that can harness their energy and imagination, so they can thrive. At Celebree School® of Warrington’s toddler day care, we offer a center designed to provide a safe, stimulating atmosphere, ideal for this busy stage of life. While your child is in our nurturing and experienced hands, they’ll be meeting key milestones and preparing for preschool, all in an environment that feels like a second home.
About Our Toddler Day Care Program in Warrington
We provide that ideal balance of fun and play with education and learning. Your child will have the environment – and the team – that can keep up with their needs, providing plenty of opportunities to explore, discover, and ignite their curiosity. There’s also time for play, singing, laughing, and jumping while integrating the key components of an early childhood education.
At our center, you can always rest assured this happens in a safe, secure setting. We invest in state-of-the-art security technology, follow strict safety measures, and offer a teaching staff trained in CPR and first aid. This ensures you have peace of mind while your child is with us.
In addition,we offer:
- An education you can count on. We follow a proven curriculum, one that emphasizes the Seven Domains of Learning. As a result, your child will be learning in a holistic way, from socially and emotionally to cognitively and physically.
- Activities that are hands-on and interactive. We believe children learn best when playing and having fun. It’s why we use games and activities like circle time and finger plays to teach the weather and days of the week. It keeps children engaged and motivated to learn.
- A team of experienced educators. Our team of teachers is experienced and nurturing. They understand how young minds learn and ways to keep children on track toward key milestones. They are also always ready with big smiles and open arms, providing your child with the nurturing attention needed at this age.
- A focus on healthy minds and bodies. We work to instill healthy skills and habits into your child’s routine, from self-help and independence to respect for others, eating nutritious meals, and following directions.
- Respect for your routine. Routine is key at this stage and you can trust us to collaborate with you and work to maintain the same rhythms as home. This way, the transition to school and home again is easier.
- An eye on progress. Our teachers will track your child’s progress and offer you a quarterly report, so you are updated on their milestones and can compare them across quarters.
Come visit today! Call (215) 325-1299 to set up a time and learn more about our toddler day care, available to families in Warrington and nearby areas in PA.