Our Day Care Curriculum in Eldersburg
At Celebree School® of Eldersburg, our day care curriculum brings our mission of protecting, educating, and nurturing children across Eldersburg, MD to life. It’s this approach that helps children feel safe and secure, while also being stimulated and encouraged to explore, learn, and grow in many ways. This prepares them not only for school, but life, all while having fun. Within our curriculum, we also adhere to:
- The Maryland Early Learning Standards.
- The Seven Domains of Learning, which address the cognitive, physical, emotional, and social needs of every child, serving as the basis for the Kindergarten Readiness Assessment.
The STEAM Approach to Day Care Curriculum in Eldersburg
Celebree School of Eldersburg’s day care curriculum is built around the inclusive STEAM philosophy. This takes vital areas, like Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics, and includes them in everyday lessons, activities, projects and more. Through experiential learning, children will be fully involved and engaged in the process, thinking more critically, making connections faster, and growing intellectually as they do.
Our Day Care Curriculum Programs at Celebree School of Eldersburg
Whether you have an infant, toddler, pre-schooler, a child getting ready for kindergarten, or one already in school, Celebree School of Eldersburg has the right day care curriculum programs for all stages of the early childhood education journey. We also understand that every child learns differently, which is why lessons are further personalized within each group.
In addition, with Celebree School of Eldersburg, you can expect:
- Digital Individualized Daily Reporting. You’ll always be well-informed about your child’s day, from what they participated in to progress and milestones.
- Individual Development Analysis. We offer these specialized learning tools at the pre-school level to help assess progress and development.
- Preparation to the Fullest. We’re helping children learn and grow in many ways, setting them up for success in their future kindergarten classroom.
- Pre-K Classroom. We’ve even designed a specialized classroom that’s completely cutting-edge, one that sets our school apart.
With the day care curriculum at Celebree School of Eldersburg, your child will develop a lifelong love of learning thanks to exposure to many new worlds, opportunities to make friends, and explore together, and engaging activities throughout each day. We encourage you and your child to get a feel for our unique environment for yourself by coming in for a visit.
Visit Celebree School of Eldersburg today by calling (410) 552-6420. Our day care curriculum is designed for children across Eldersburg and Sykesville, MD.