Toddler Day Care in Eldersburg
It’s a time of wonder and joy for your young child. They’re on the move, constantly learning, exploring, and growing. At Celebree School® of Eldersburg, we can provide an environment that supports this special time in their life. We offer a toddler day care program to families in the Eldersburg, MD area that incorporates critical early childhood education concepts. At the same time, it’s led by experienced and engaging teachers who ensure your child will be laughing, singing, and having plenty of fun along the way.
About Our Toddler Day Care Program in Eldersburg
In Celebree School of Eldersburg’s toddler day care program, your little one will be gaining and practicing new skills in a classroom designed especially for them. It features learning centers where children are encouraged to put their imagination and creativity to use. It also provides the perfect place for play time, helping promote social skills and healthy habits.
In addition, some other key components of Celebree School of Eldersburg’s toddler day care program include:
- A holistic curriculum. Celebree School of Eldersburg’s day care program features an early childhood curriculum that will teach your toddler age-appropriate lessons in math, science, language, and literacy. They’ll also be encouraged to practice other important skills, such as self-help and healthy eating.
- Dedicated teachers. Our team consists of a special group of experienced teachers who are committed to helping your child grow in a way that’s fun for them. During their day, your child will participate in art projects, as well as Circle Time, learning about the days of the week, weather, and other important essentials, through singing and finger plays.
- Regular communication. Celebree School of Eldersburg will partner with you to ensure we’re always on the same page with your child’s routine at home, including when they eat and sleep, so we can maintain a similar flow in our toddler day care.
- Personal spaces. Your child will feel right at home here, getting their own personally designated cot for naptime and cubby for their coat, bag, and other belongings.
- Daily and quarterly reports. Every day, you’ll get a report via the Celebree Tweet on your child’s meals, diaper changes, naps, play time and more. You’ll also get reports each quarter on progress so you can monitor and compare their development.
- Work sampling. Beyond written progress reports, Celebree School of Eldersburg also keeps a formal sampling of your child’s work, starting at the age of three and throughout our Kindergarten Readiness program.
To learn more, we invite you to visit Celebree School of Eldersburg MD by calling (410) 552-6420. Our toddler day care program is available to families in Eldersburg and Sykesville, MD.