Infant Child Care in Eldersburg: The Celebree™ School Community
With Celebree School® of Eldersburg’s infant child care program, we balance love and attention with development and education. During their days with us, your baby will be comfortable and secure in a warm, nurturing setting led by early childhood educators and designed to feel like home. At the same time, they’ll be busily engaged in activities that help them learn, grow, and meet milestones at a pace that’s just right for them.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
When you enroll your infant in Celebree School of Eldersburg, our experienced and dedicated teachers will listen to and learn about your expectations, as well as find out about your child’s unique personality and developmental level so we can deliver specialized care that meets their every need. Through it all, we offer:
- A primary teacher assigned exclusively to your child.
- Daily communication each morning so we know when your baby was last fed and changed, as well as how their night went.
- Immediate and extensive attention throughout the day that includes being held at feedings and rocked to sleep.
- Reports via the Celebree Tweet every day about your child’s routine, from diaper changes and meals to nap and play times.
- Details and documentation about how your child is progressing developmentally.
Depending on their age and stage, babies require a different level of stimulation for healthy growth. It’s why, with Celebree School of Eldersburg’s infant child care program, we offer two separate classroom settings: one for infants six weeks to nine months, as well as one for those in the nine- to 18-month age range.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans
Your baby is trying to make sense of the world around them. With infant child care from Celebree School of Eldersburg, they’ll be able to do that in a setting that’s secure and stimulating. Not only are goals and lesson plans individualized to their specific level and needs, but also focused on fostering critical foundational skills in areas such as:
- Language and communication
- Physical growth and development
- Social and emotional
- Fine motor and gross motor
Throughout their day in Celebree School of Eldersburg’s infant care program, your baby will participate in a curriculum that includes many different activities designed by educators to provide a strong foundation for future growth and development. This includes learning through social and sensorimotor play, communicating using basic baby sign language, and engaging the senses with art projects.
We invite you to call Celebree School of Eldersburg at (410) 552-6420 to schedule your visit of our school. We offer infant child care to families all over Eldersburg and Sykesville, MD.