Our Day Care Curriculum in Severna Park
Celebree School® of Severna Park offers a great place to start for your child. Our mission is to protect, educate, and nurture children across Severna Park, MD in a setting that’s safe and secure and with a day care curriculum that’s fun-filled and stimulating. It prepares children for school and for life by:
- Following the Maryland Early Learning Standards.
- Addressing the Seven Domains of Learning so that cognitive, physical, social, and emotional needs are met.
The STEAM Approach to Day Care Curriculum in Severna Park
At Celebree School of Severna Park, our day care curriculum features the inclusive STEAM philosophy. This simply means we’ve taken vital concepts and skills in Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics and integrated them into our various lessons, plans, and activities. We do it through experiential learning, so children are more involved and engaged during their day, putting their natural curiosity to use. This approach promotes the development of critical thinking skills, so children are making connections within and across subjects, growing intellectually in the process.
Our Day Care Curriculum Programs at Celebree School of Severna Park
Whatever the age of your child, Celebree School of Severna Park has a place for them within our day care curriculum. In fact, we offer several different programs, broken up by stage, including infant, toddler, pre-school, pre-k, and school age. Your child will therefore always be in an environment that’s best-suited to help them advance with lessons further fine-tuned around their individual needs.
With Celebree School of Severna Park’s day care curriculum programs, we also offer:
- Digital Individualized Daily Reporting. You’ll get reports on your child’s day, including what they did and how they’re progressing.
- Individual Development Analysis. We measure and evaluate the development of our pre-schoolers using these valuable learning tools, so parents and teachers can better monitor growth.
- Preparation to the Fullest. Children are able to step confidently into the kindergarten classroom thanks to the skills and habits they develop at our school.
- Pre-K Classroom. We even have a cutting-edge classroom that ensures every kindergarten readiness milestone is thoroughly covered.
At Celebree School of Severna Park, our goal is to foster a love of learning through a stimulating, fun-filled and welcoming atmosphere. If you and your child would like to see it first-hand, we invite you to get in touch with us and schedule a visit.
Visit Celebree School of Severna Park today by calling (410) 421-5125. Our day care curriculum is designed for children across Severna Park and Arnold, MD.