2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Severna Park
At Celebree School® of Severna Park, we offer more than just a place for your child to spend time and do homework. Our school is friendly and bright, led by trained educators who want to bring out your son or daughter’s best during their time in our before and after school programs, open to families across Severna Park, MD. They do it through a uniquely designed curriculum that offers an array of wonderfully engaging, fun-filled activities and projects. With us, your child will broaden their horizons and their knowledge base too, giving you total confidence they’re in the best environment possible.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs
With Celebree School of Severna Park, our before and after school programs feature:
- Enrollment for children in kindergarten through fifth grade.
- A schedule that begins at 6:30 am and ends at 6:30 pm.
- No-cost transportation to and from many local schools.
When your child walks through our doors, whether at the start of the day or the end, they’re always warmly welcomed by one of our teachers. We also give them a healthy snack and let them have time to get settled with friends, before heading off to play. Along with down time indoors and outside, they’ll be able to explore and participate in many diverse learning experiences that engage the mind and body. As a result, they’ll develop new skills and interests and build on existing ones in a way that’s fun for them.
Before and After School Programs at Celebree School of Severna Park
As educators, the team at Celebree School of Severna Park is committed to helping children explore existing interests, as well as develop new ones through our before and after school programs. That’s where our School Age program comes in. We encourage their creativity and curiosity by offering a range of learning experiences from project based learning and spot challenges to classroom connections, all while having the opportunity to spend time in our six different interest areas. These help to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop, explore new interests, and build on existing ones. Some activities they can choose from include:
- Culinary experiments and cookbook creation in the Celebree Café
- Participate in a STEM project in the Engineering Zone
- Theater production in the Drama area
- Embrace their creativity in the Art Studio
- Unwind in our Technology Area
- Homework help in our Study Hall
Ready to learn more? Schedule your visit to Celebree School of Severna Park by calling (410) 421-5125. Our before and after school programs are offered throughout Severna Park and Arnold, MD.